Suddenly accelerated speed ?

Started by Marion, Fri 17/05/2019 14:22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

morganw

Or maybe it is related to distance from the exit? When it accelerated in the video it was when the character had further to walk.

Marion

No, the module doesn't interfere with the walk speed in any way.

I should check the script about the distance...  :confused:

Jack

It may be a coincidence but I noticed it doesn't do this when the character is moving, only when they are standing still. That's something else to investigate. You could also add animation delay of that character to the GUI.

BTW, I use the Phylactere module all the time and have made changes to it, it wouldn't cause this. It is innocent.

That is one mighty fancy game you got there, pardner. You should definitely fix 'er up. (Why haven't you fixed this issue yet? You yeller?)

Marion

I figured it out : it comes from a script I made (I totally forgot) to have my Idle View animated at the same animation speed as the other views (because they were far too slow). So the problem came from the animation speed and not the walk speed. Thank you all for your help :)

Jack : Thank you very much, partner ! :) That's one of my biggest project for sure... a western / fantasy adventure game. You can follow the  making-of on the Facebook page of the project (it's in French but the game will be translated into English) : https://www.facebook.com/WendyWhedonAGS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk