Jibble

Author Topic: Tales of Jayvin  (Read 5043 times)

BarbWire

• Don't fence me in!
    • BarbWire worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Tales of Jayvin
« Reply #60 on: 11 Sep 2019, 14:40 »
Ciao Vincent

I have just noticed that Tales of Jayvin, thanks to Dennis, is now available for MAC.

Spamfastic Studios deserves to have this excellent game showcased on as many
platforms, as possible.

I am surprised that after some fantastic reviews there are only two 'AGS Panel Ratings'
one of them mine.

Come on guys it only takes a few seconds to do this, and shows appreciation for the
work required to bring pleasure to a lot of people.
  Master Decorator.

« Reply #61 on: 03 Nov 2019, 12:12 »
Ciao BarbWire

Thanks for your truly kind words. As you well said Tales of Jayvin is now available for MAC too thanks to Dennis help! I must say that it has been tested by very few people who said that the game is being played correctly on this platform. In case anybody would have any problem with this version please let us know here or into our GameJolt/itch pages. As about the 'AGS Panel Ratings' I think that it may could happen that we forget to return to the Ags page to leave a vote on the game although we have play it. :)

RetroLee

• There's light, and there's darkness.
    • RetroLee worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #62 on: 19 Nov 2019, 10:44 »
Enter the magical land of Naturnum, and you'll never want to leave.
As you travel the land, unraveling its history, beautiful scenery awaits you at every turn.
Interact with the citizens, who are quirky, to say the least, and complete quests for them.
You'll be well rewarded. There are so many fun things to do in Tales of Jayvin, that I dont
know where to start. Ill have a go, though. To give your legs a rest, acquire a horse.
Gamble at Lost Vegas and make a fortune. Try out the fishing competition at Mystic Lake
and win the championship. Upgrade your house. There is an underwater section, which is
a joy to behold. However, you will only see this if you help the ghost. Go hire a boat from
Cap'n Horatio Crowe and visit the Islands. Take a cable car ride to Dragon Tooth Mount.
Visit shops to buy and sell items. Open chests and find money bags etc. This is just a
sample of what you can expect from the game. Spamfastic Studios spent four years
making this masterpiece. If you dont play Tales of Jayvin, you will be missing out on a
truly wondrous experience.   
Master Decorator