Jibble

Author Topic: The Secrets of Jesus  (Read 1096 times)

The Secrets of Jesus
« on: 16 Jun 2019, 17:02 »
Salute guys,

I’d like like to present my new game to you. As you can see, my avatar is Jesus – the most famous man in the world ­–the game revolves around him.

You play Jesus’ role, who is sought again by the Romans because he survived the crucifixion. Therefore, he wants to leave the Holy Land, but firstly, he must find a missing person to be able to escape. Hence, he embarks the role of a detective.

Some of you would debate I’m crazy, tampering with such a sensitive subject, which is why I've tried to make the game fun for the believers and non-believers. I aimed to make it comical/funny, leaving the final verdict to you.
I picked this topic because I was a well-versed religious Christian, which earned me vast experience and biblical knowledge.
The game contains dark comedy, many jokes, numerous quotes, allusions and characters from the Bible. I hope you like it!

It will definitely come soon on Steam in English and German. I also want to release it DRM free, I will try with GOG although I’m certain I stand no chance at GOG, maybe at itch.io.

Steam page. Wishlist now. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1142230/The_Secrets_of_Jesus/

English Trailer

There is also a German trailer, you can watch it and understand nothing.  ;-D
here’s the link:

Here are the links to the website and Twitter page:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecretsJesus

On this occasion, I would like to thank Khris, for having helped me and gave me some cool codes :)

Cheers

Jesus loves you  :-D

« Last Edit: 25 Sep 2019, 00:44 by Amir »
Truly, truly, i say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Re: The Secrets of Jesus
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jun 2019, 17:31 »
Haha I've got to play it!  (laugh) This looks so interesting. Cool artwork too!

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jun 2019, 17:36 »
Haha I've got to play it!  (laugh) This looks so interesting. Cool artwork too!

That's cool  ;-D Thank u  ;-D
Truly, truly, i say to you, blessed are those who play adventure games, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2019, 22:57 »
(test message because my thread disappears)
https://adventuregamers.com/news/view/37004

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2019, 23:00 »
Thread is back. Thank Jesus.

Snarky

• Global Moderator
  • Private Insultant
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2018, for his numerous additions to the AGS open source ecosystem including the new Awards Ceremony client and modules
    • Snarky worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Snarky worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #5 on: 15 Jul 2019, 10:27 »
There appears to be a bug in SMF where the forum skips displaying a thread between page 1 and page 2 (at least under certain conditions).

« Reply #6 on: 15 Jul 2019, 14:24 »
There appears to be a bug in SMF where the forum skips displaying a thread between page 1 and page 2 (at least under certain conditions).

Yeah  :-\ Darth Mandarb explained it to me.

« Reply #7 on: 07 Aug 2019, 19:43 »
Hey,
I finally made the english trailer.
Have fun.

« Reply #8 on: 25 Aug 2019, 14:10 »
I FINALLY DID IT!!
I got a Steam page. Jesus is on Steam. My father the Lord is proud of me.

Please visit my page, watch the trailer and the screenshots, then…
WISHLIST NOW! (If you want to be with me in paradise)
And please share it with ur friends and tell them that the second coming of christ is very soon (If you want your sins forgiven)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1142230/The_Secrets_of_Jesus/

« Reply #9 on: 17 Sep 2019, 15:30 »
Jesus with Apollonius of Tyana. Dont forget to take a picture with him in the game.

« Reply #10 on: 11 Oct 2019, 19:07 »
The coming of Jesus is near!
Get ready! Prepare to meet Jesus on November 7th!

Durq

• Durq worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Durq worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #11 on: 11 Oct 2019, 22:03 »
My body is ready. But is my soul?

« Reply #12 on: 12 Oct 2019, 12:41 »
My body is ready. But is my soul?

lol

The body without the spirit is dead

When your body is ready, your soul is ready too  ;)