Jibble

Author Topic: Metaphobia  (Read 4548 times)

Re: Metaphobia
« Reply #80 on: 10 Aug 2019, 21:30 »
Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

Spoiler: ShowHide

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #81 on: 11 Aug 2019, 08:37 »
Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis

Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

Now that you have the blood and skin samples you have to find a way to examine them. Have you tried to look at the bulletin board that is in the university?
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019, 08:44 by Vincent »

« Reply #82 on: 11 Aug 2019, 09:45 »
Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

You're very welcome.   :) Thanks for the tipp!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #83 on: 11 Aug 2019, 11:04 »
Ah, stuck again.

The space machine door puzzle. I already triggered the hint which somehow resembled what I was thinking but what about the double symbols where the dot and the bracket are in the same field?
In what order do they have to be pressed? I think I tried both ways, but nothing happens.

Thanks!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #84 on: 11 Aug 2019, 12:50 »
Ugh. I finally understood the puzzle!

The dots were meant like full stops denoting two separate sentences in the diagram. At least that's my explanation and it worked. :)

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #85 on: 12 Aug 2019, 08:41 »
I am glad to hear that you got it worked! ;)

« Reply #86 on: 03 Nov 2019, 02:46 »
Help how do i get the medicine from the pharmacy

« Reply #87 on: 03 Nov 2019, 08:28 »
Help how do i get the medicine from the pharmacy

Hi bertolino, thanks for playing!

You need to talk to the pharmacist twice and after this you should be able to steal something that comes out of the pockets of the trousers of the man who works with the boxes.