Author Topic: Metaphobia  (Read 2498 times)

Re: Metaphobia
« Reply #80 on: 10 Aug 2019, 21:30 »
Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

Spoiler: ShowHide

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #81 on: 11 Aug 2019, 08:37 »
Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis

Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

Now that you have the blood and skin samples you have to find a way to examine them. Have you tried to look at the bulletin board that is in the university?
« Last Edit: 11 Aug 2019, 08:44 by Vincent »

« Reply #82 on: 11 Aug 2019, 09:45 »
Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

You're very welcome.   :) Thanks for the tipp!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #83 on: 11 Aug 2019, 11:04 »
Ah, stuck again.

The space machine door puzzle. I already triggered the hint which somehow resembled what I was thinking but what about the double symbols where the dot and the bracket are in the same field?
In what order do they have to be pressed? I think I tried both ways, but nothing happens.

Thanks!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #84 on: 11 Aug 2019, 12:50 »
Ugh. I finally understood the puzzle!

The dots were meant like full stops denoting two separate sentences in the diagram. At least that's my explanation and it worked. :)

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

« Reply #85 on: 12 Aug 2019, 08:41 »
I am glad to hear that you got it worked! ;)