No, still stuck on that puzzle
I am afraid i missed a clue, tried all possible combinations,
despite hints to no avail :-((

Dkobylarz

Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 18:54:34
My God ,

Vincent,
the Alien Symbol puzzle is nervewrecking :-(

Take your time with it! It all makes sense if you break it down piece by piece. My best advice would be:

Spoiler

Look at the keypad. Look at every button on the keypad. Some of the buttons look similar to others. So when you are looking at the document, you might be clicking a set of buttons that LOOK like they are the best fit, but in reality there is ANOTHER combination that matches the keycode better.
[close]

Ian Aloser

This is my procedure :
Spoiler

I go from left to Right and top to Bottom
Does overlapping has an effect?
[close]
This is too confusing for my simple mind
Anyway: You created a professional game with great graphcis, a great story with a great soundtrack !!!
I would like to see more of this, think about a sequel !!!

Dkobylarz

Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 19:53:28

This is my procedure :
Spoiler

I go from left to Right and top to Bottom
Does overlapping has an effect?
[close]
This is too confusing for my simple mind
Anyway: You created a professional game with great graphcis, a great story with a great soundtrack !!!
I would like to see more of this, think about a sequel !!!

Spoiler

Just private messaged you :)
[close]

Ian Aloser

Thanks so much !!
Keep up your great work !

Vincent

Thanks we really appreciate your kind words!

Ian Aloser

Finally finished it !

Really impressive, give us more !!!!!!!!!!!!

SarahLiz

Gahhh...I'm stuck on the Island puzzle.  I drew out a "map" on paper of each word (or partial word) that's represented by the symbols.  I don't know if I've screwed up royally or what, but I keep trying to no avail.  Please tell me if I'm missing something or mis-translated! 

Spoiler

goblet(2)          cut           demon(1,2)           blood          transform(1)   

snake         demon(3)      darkness        temple

hand          goblet(3)        dagger         demon(4)       water

big             transform(2)/mouth      dwell      goblet(1)

[close]

Does this remotely look correct (sorry if my "drawing" seems weird or confusing!  Hope you are able to see what I'm trying to show you)?  I've clicked the poem about a million times and it doesn't work.  I'm so frustrated!!

Tampere

Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 19:29:15

Stuck here too, even with hint.

Dkobylarz

Quote from: Tampere on Sun 23/06/2019 00:51:20
Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 19:29:15

Stuck here too, even with hint.

PM'd. If a lot of other people request it I'll probably post it here in a spoiler.

Tampere

Quote from: Dkobylarz on Sun 23/06/2019 01:04:43
PM'd. If a lot of other people request it I'll probably post it here in a spoiler.

Thanks, makes sense now!

Dkobylarz

Quote from: SarahLiz on Sun 23/06/2019 00:31:45
Gahhh...I'm stuck on the Island puzzle.  I drew out a "map" on paper of each word (or partial word) that's represented by the symbols.  I don't know if I've screwed up royally or what, but I keep trying to no avail.  Please tell me if I'm missing something or mis-translated! 

Spoiler

goblet(2)          cut           demon(1,2)           blood          transform(1)   

[close]

Does this remotely look correct (sorry if my "drawing" seems weird or confusing!  Hope you are able to see what I'm trying to show you)?  I've clicked the poem about a million times and it doesn't work.  I'm so frustrated!!

Spoiler

Hi SarahLiz, first off, thanks for playing!

Ok let's take a look. I'm going to link a screenshot, let me know if this is where you are:
https://imgur.com/1v1SGgC

If it is, then:
On the bottom right, you have the script that tells you which buttons to click (like the ruins puzzle). The first two significant words in that are "Demon" and "Dwell". If you look on the left, you'll see that "demon" is a pretty long symbol. On the top right (dark green), you'll see that my mouse cursor is hanging over a button that looks like the first part of the word "demon". So, what you would do, is click this button, then click it again (because in Demon it is symbolized twice), then immediately down 1 row and to the right you see the next symbol, this one that looks like the next part of "demon". Click that. Then, you will see immediately under THAT button and to the right, is what looks like the symbol that finishes the "demon" word on the left script. Sorry if that's confusing, let me know if it makes sense!

As for your map, I'm not really sure how to read that. I see Goblet 2x up top left... but you don't have to do any mapping out like that, since you will have 1. the parchment 2. the poem, 3. the buttons, all in front of you on the page

If you aren't there yet, let me know and I will help further.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Dkobylarz on Sun 23/06/2019 01:19:53
Quote from: SarahLiz on Sun 23/06/2019 00:31:45

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler

Hi SarahLiz, first off, thanks for playing!

Ok let's take a look. I'm going to link a screenshot, let me know if this is where you are:
https://imgur.com/1v1SGgC

If it is, then:
On the bottom right, you have the script that tells you which buttons to click (like the ruins puzzle). The first two significant words in that are "Demon" and "Dwell". If you look on the left, you'll see that "demon" is a pretty long symbol. On the top right (dark green), you'll see that my mouse cursor is hanging over a button that looks like the first part of the word "demon". So, what you would do, is click this button, then click it again (because in Demon it is symbolized twice), then immediately down 1 row and to the right you see the next symbol, this one that looks like the next part of "demon". Click that. Then, you will see immediately under THAT button and to the right, is what looks like the symbol that finishes the "demon" word on the left script. Sorry if that's confusing, let me know if it makes sense!

As for your map, I'm not really sure how to read that. I see Goblet 2x up top left... but you don't have to do any mapping out like that, since you will have 1. the parchment 2. the poem, 3. the buttons, all in front of you on the page

If you aren't there yet, let me know and I will help further.
[close]

Same with me. I think we all get the idea
Spoiler
especially after the version of this puzzle in the ruins
[close]
but I tried it 7 or 8 times and so far no luck.

Wiggy

Hi Shadow1000!

Did you pick up a brochure from the table in the museum? That helps a lot if you read it. It helps with the language construction you need.

Cheers!  Wiggy

Khris

Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 12:09:02
Congratulations, Great Job !
Need some help, too :
Spoiler
Cannot get past the receptionist, know that I somehow have to disguise
All I have is knife, scissors, phone book, cell phone documents, dried coffee, money,
brush, hydrogen peroxide
Help would be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance !!!
[close]

Stuck at the same spot... awesome game btw!

Vincent

Thanks for all your feedbacks guys we really appreciate them!  :)

Quote from: Khris on Sun 23/06/2019 12:21:34
Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 12:09:02
Congratulations, Great Job !
Need some help, too :
Spoiler
Cannot get past the receptionist, know that I somehow have to disguise
All I have is knife, scissors, phone book, cell phone documents, dried coffee, money,
brush, hydrogen peroxide
Help would be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance !!!
[close]

Stuck at the same spot... awesome game btw!

Thanks a lot for your feedback Khris! For now I can give you a little hint:
Spoiler

Combine scissors with brush!  :)
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Wiggy on Sun 23/06/2019 09:05:48
Hi Shadow1000!

Did you pick up a brochure from the table in the museum? That helps a lot if you read it. It helps with the language construction you need.

Cheers!  Wiggy

Yes, I did. As I said, I think that most of us understand what we are trying to do. I just tried it a few more times with no success. It seems that others are having the same experience.

Vincent

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 23/06/2019 13:37:32
Yes, I did. As I said, I think that most of us understand what we are trying to do. I just tried it a few more times with no success. It seems that others are having the same experience.

Spoiler

I can tell you which are the first 5 buttons to press in the correct sequence. Let's just follow this order as the red line shows:

Push the third button two times, the seventh button, the thirteenth button, the seventeenth button...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk