Metaphobia

Started by lorenzo, Fri 21/06/2019 09:53:33

Previous topic - Next topic

TGames

I restarted my game and it worked...
Spoiler
The first time I played through I gave the man the phone book before talking to the librarian, and it wouldn't let me talk to him anymore. This time I talked to the librarian first and then gave the man the phonebook and then it worked.
[close]

Thanyx

Quote from: TGames on Tue 25/06/2019 23:41:27
Spoiler
The first time I played through I gave the man the phone book before talking to the librarian, and it wouldn't let me talk to him anymore. This time I talked to the librarian first and then gave the man the phonebook and then it worked.
[close]

I'm glad it worked eventually. As Vincent already mentioned we tested the game and no one was able to replicate this error.

Thanks a lot for playing our game!

Vincent

Quote from: TGames on Tue 25/06/2019 23:23:32
I must be experiencing a glitch, durq pm'd me about it.

Spoiler
I have already given the old man a phonebook but now I can't talk to him.
[close]

Quote from: TGames on Tue 25/06/2019 23:41:27
Spoiler
[close]

Can you experience something different from this video:
Spoiler

[close]

Also would you be able to replicate the problem and say what you have done step by step?

lanchong

I love the game so far.
Spoiler

I'm stuck in the university lab. I have Dr Blake's journal but I can't leave the lab. I get told that "I should look around before I leave".
What am I missing ?
Thanks
[close]

Vincent

Quote from: lanchong on Thu 27/06/2019 05:38:26
I love the game so far.
Spoiler

I'm stuck in the university lab. I have Dr Blake's journal but I can't leave the lab. I get told that "I should look around before I leave".
What am I missing ?
Thanks
[close]

Thank you very much!
Spoiler

You should take the blood and skin sample which is on the right side of the machineries and the piece of paper which is on the desk.
[close]

Psychomule

I have no idea what to do next.

Spoiler
I've been to the hut in the woods and found the two pieces of paper. There are no new locations and I can't seem to do anything at the locations it allows me to go to, which are home, library, father's office, and the ex-gf's place (Judy?).
[close]

Psychomule

Nevermind. Managed to figure that part out. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get into Blake's office

Vincent

Quote from: Pyschomule on Thu 27/06/2019 23:43:36
I have no idea what to do next.

Spoiler
I've been to the hut in the woods and found the two pieces of paper. There are no new locations and I can't seem to do anything at the locations it allows me to go to, which are home, library, father's office, and the ex-gf's place (Judy?).
[close]

Quote from: Pyschomule on Fri 28/06/2019 03:54:54
Nevermind. Managed to figure that part out. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get into Blake's office

Thank you, I am glad to hear that you managed to figure it out!
Spoiler

You should take the photograph which is on the desk and inspect it.
[close]

Athanor

I'm really enjoying my time with this gem of an adventure! However I do need some help:

Spoiler
I'm at the University and want to get the grumpy geezer to leave his lab. I already opened the electricity box and took the piece of cable but I have absolutely no clue what to do now.
[close]

Thanks!

Vincent

Quote from: Athanor on Sat 29/06/2019 21:09:01
I'm really enjoying my time with this gem of an adventure! However I do need some help:

Spoiler
I'm at the University and want to get the grumpy geezer to leave his lab. I already opened the electricity box and took the piece of cable but I have absolutely no clue what to do now.
[close]

Thanks!

Thanks for your truly kind words, we deeply appreciate it!
Spoiler

Try to inspect the bulletin board, you must find a way to get him out of his office!
[close]

dubaaron

Great game, one of the rare games I was able to finish without help, though I did get stuck for a while on a few things, before I just started trying random things and finally found the solution. : )

Question -- are there multiple endings?
Spoiler
I got the ending where I end up becoming a reptilian and serving them ...
[close]
Is there any other possible ending that might depend on what I do?

Thank you, and thank you for the game. : )

paolo

Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 12:24:11
Got it by myself, nevermind :-)

The power of posting, eh, I am a loser?  :-D

I am stuck in the same place. What did you do to get unstuck?

Vincent

Quote from: dubaaron on Wed 03/07/2019 04:11:46
Great game, one of the rare games I was able to finish without help, though I did get stuck for a while on a few things, before I just started trying random things and finally found the solution. : )

Question -- are there multiple endings?
Spoiler
I got the ending where I end up becoming a reptilian and serving them ...
[close]
Is there any other possible ending that might depend on what I do?

Thank you, and thank you for the game. : )

Hi dubaaron, thanks a lot for your feedback and for your time spent playing the game, we deeply appreciate your truly kind words!
Spoiler

Regarding your question this game contains only an ending!
[close]

Vincent

Quote from: paolo on Wed 03/07/2019 06:20:11
Quote from: I am a loser on Fri 21/06/2019 12:24:11
Got it by myself, nevermind :-)

The power of posting, eh, I am a loser?  :-D

I am stuck in the same place. What did you do to get unstuck?

Ehy paolo, I'm glad to hear that you're playing the game at the moment!  :)

Spoiler

Have you ever tried to combine the scissors with the brush?
[close]

gspit1124

I am stuck at the alien puzzle. I've tried every combination. Please help.
Gretchen

Vincent

Quote from: gspit1124 on Fri 05/07/2019 18:20:08
I am stuck at the alien puzzle. I've tried every combination. Please help.
Gretchen

Spoiler

Have you tried to push the buttons let's say more than 20 or 30 times? After this it will pop up an hint button which may it could help you!
[close]

finchottercakes

I'm stuck pretty early on...

Spoiler
how do i disguise myself to talk to the receptionist?
[close]

Edit, read through comments, found answer, thanks! (amazing game btw)

Vincent

Quote from: finchottercakes on Sun 28/07/2019 07:32:34
I'm stuck pretty early on...

Spoiler
how do i disguise myself to talk to the receptionist?
[close]

Edit, read through comments, found answer, thanks! (amazing game btw)

Thanks a lot and you are welcome!  :)

paolo

Stuck again:

Spoiler
I have the items found in the hut but cannot see anything in the cellar. It looks like I need to make a candle, but how do I soften/melt the wax? ??? I don't see anything hot in the game that I could use - there was a radiator in the the reception, but that location is no longer accessible. The game won't let me use the obvious solution of the stove in the kitchen, and Judy and Patricia are no help either. (roll)
[close]

Vincent

Quote from: paolo on Fri 02/08/2019 06:55:15
Stuck again:

Spoiler
I have the items found in the hut but cannot see anything in the cellar. It looks like I need to make a candle, but how do I soften/melt the wax? ??? I don't see anything hot in the game that I could use - there was a radiator in the the reception, but that location is no longer accessible. The game won't let me use the obvious solution of the stove in the kitchen, and Judy and Patricia are no help either. (roll)
[close]

Spoiler

You can make fire in two ways. First of all you should take the wooden and the stick which are located to the shelf at the hut.

1) Combine wooden with the stick while you are inside the hut to make fire

2) First use the wooden at the basket which is located just above the trap door and then use the wooden stick on it to make fire
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk