Metaphobia

Started by lorenzo, Fri 21/06/2019 09:53:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis Ploeger

Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

Spoiler

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?
[close]

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

Vincent

Quote from: Dennis Plöger on Sat 10/08/2019 21:30:48
Hey!

Already told you, that you've done some incredible work with this.  :wink:

I'm stuck now, too:

Spoiler

What should I do once I'm finished at the University. I got Blake's diary, the translated page and the blood and skin samples. Also showed everything to Judy but I can't go to Iran or do something else. What am I missing here?
[close]

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis

Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

Spoiler

Now that you have the blood and skin samples you have to find a way to examine them. Have you tried to look at the bulletin board that is in the university?
[close]

Dennis Ploeger

Quote from: Vincent on Sun 11/08/2019 08:37:28
Hey Dennis, thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot that you have spent some time on converting the game for mac, we deeply appreciate it.

You're very welcome.   :) Thanks for the tipp!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

Dennis Ploeger

Ah, stuck again.

Spoiler

The space machine door puzzle. I already triggered the hint which somehow resembled what I was thinking but what about the double symbols where the dot and the bracket are in the same field?
In what order do they have to be pressed? I think I tried both ways, but nothing happens.
[close]

Thanks!

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

Dennis Ploeger

Ugh. I finally understood the puzzle!

Spoiler
The dots were meant like full stops denoting two separate sentences in the diagram. At least that's my explanation and it worked. :)
[close]

Thanks.

Kind regards

Dennis
deep

Vincent

I am glad to hear that you got it worked! ;)

bertolino

Help how do i get the medicine from the pharmacy

Vincent

Quote from: bertolino on Sun 03/11/2019 02:46:43
Help how do i get the medicine from the pharmacy

Hi bertolino, thanks for playing!

Spoiler

You need to talk to the pharmacist twice and after this you should be able to steal something that comes out of the pockets of the trousers of the man who works with the boxes.
[close]

KONEY

Hello, is a complete solution available somewhere?

Thanks

Vincent

Hello, currently there isn't a full walkthrough to view but if you are stuck somewhere you can feel free to post a message here. Otherwise you could have a look on YouTube, there are several players which show a full walkthrough of the game but maybe you might see some unwanted spoilers.

peter

Vincent

Quote from: peter on Mon 06/01/2020 20:41:42
I found one in Dutch!
http://gamesolves.eu5.org/free/free.htm :)

Thanks peter for sharing, I didn't even know about that! :)

memoria

Greetings,

I just played Metaphobia (Steam) and  loved it, but i have trouble figuring out how to unlock one of the achievements.
The achievement is "Have you seen this man..."  Is that David Lynch? There is a post in steam forums that talks about it.
Im curious if is something related to him or his work or is just a wrong assumption. Anyone have any ideas on how to  get it?

Vincent

Greetings memoria, thank you very much for your kind words and for playing the game. The achievement you mentioned "Have you seen this man?" is David Lynch. I'm glad to hear that you have recognize him. Let's say that the achievement is related to something he said on a video that can be found on the internet and the way how the achievement get unlocked has nothing to do with him. At the moment we can't really tell how to get it, this achievement was intended to be an hidden Easter egg but due to some settings on Steam it was more public than we intended it to be.

memoria

Quote from: Vincent on Thu 13/02/2020 18:44:15
Greetings memoria, thank you very much for your kind words and for playing the game. The achievement you mentioned "Have you seen this man?" is David Lynch. I'm glad to hear that you have recognize him. Let's say that the achievement is related to something he said on a video that can be found on the internet but at the moment we can't really tell how to get it.

So it's possible to get right now? is not bugged? It's ok if you can't tell me how to unlock  it, i understand, it's more fun that way. If its not bugged my curiosity is really piqued.  I guess i'll start looking in  Mr. Lynch's interviews  :tongue:

Thanks for your answer  :smiley:

Vincent

Thanks for your understanding, you are welcome. The achievement it's absolutely possible to get so I wish you the best of luck.  :)

memoria

Greetings!

It's me again. There is thousands of videos about very different topics. I'm sorry to come here beggin, but can you  give me a hint?
I've been watching  hours of videos and conferences and now every time i say something i start to wiggle my fingers.  :grin:

Vincent

Greetings! it's such a pleasure to see your dedication to get the achievement, we feel very glad about this. The only hint we could give so far is: "David Lynch is an artist thinking outside the box... Where would you look for him if he was in the game?"  :)

parkolerka

Tell me if i wrong but i think:
Spoiler
Lynch is ingame character, that shows, wave at you when you do "something" and tell a phrase about "It's a such a sadness that you think you've seen a film on your fucking telephone. Get real!"
And i think its happen in main hero room.
[close]

Vincent

I think this is definitely a nice guessing! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk