Guard Duty - Now available on Windows, Mac and Linux!

Started by Chicky, Thu 02/05/2019 18:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

The Last To Know: Glad you enjoyed it! There are definitely things I would have liked to add but there came a time where we decided to focus on getting it finished and to be a solid experience. DoTT-like twin-timeline puzzles were considered but in the end we settled for a more linear approach. Thanks for leaving a review, I can't stress enough how important those things are!

selmiak: Thank you! So good to have it out in the wild  ;-D

StillInThe90s: Good stuff, I posted the link to our Kickstarter backers too so hopefully it should gain some traction  :)

sawyer

Very nice game. Thx for this one.

Chicky

8-0 8-0 8-0

Guard Duty is 25% off in the Steam Summer Sale!

If you've been waiting for a discount, this is the one! Grab a copy over on Steam and help me make more games  ;-D

https://store.steampowered.com/app/872750/Guard_Duty/

“Guard Duty touches and enchants the player with loving drawings, an unmistakable soundtrack and a film-ready staging.”
85/100 â€" AdventureTreff

“Guard Duty is a nostalgia-laden charmer that shows nothing but love and respect for the classic point-and-click titles it most resembles.”
70/100 â€" AdventureGamers

“An unabashed love letter to the cult ‘little' point and click adventures of the 90's, executed with panache. Guaranteed to bring a smile to the lips of veteran adventure gamers”
72/100 â€" RageQuit

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk