Rosewater - A Western drama set in the world of Lamplight City - NEW TRAILER

Started by Grundislav, Mon 24/06/2019 16:32:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Grundislav Games Presents:

The Story:
It's been several years since Harley Leger left New Bretagne and headed west, hoping to leave the past behind and make her way as a freelance writer. After arriving in the sleepy border town of Rosewater, a seemingly trivial assignment for the local paper leads to the hunt for a missing man's fortune—and the story of the century.

Harley and her ragtag posse embark on a harrowing journey across Western Vespuccia, facing bandits, rebels, ruthless oil barons, and many more obstacles on their quest for fame and riches.

Features:
- A thrilling treasure hunt with 5 travel companions. How you treat and interact with them affects the story.
- Traditional adventure game puzzles (i.e. inventory-based) some with more than one solution.
- Fully rotoscoped animations, including cinematic closeups.
- High resolution 1280x720 graphics (yes, that's 720p!)
- Full music score and voice acting.

Release: 2024

Wishlist on Steam!

Screenshots:

Meet the locals, and promptly insult them.

Have a drink at the Jack of Diamonds Saloon.

Explore the intricacies of 19th century medicine.

Redefine the meaning of "private property."

Participate in completely legitimate back-room deals.

Try your best to stay on the good side of the law.

Bavolis

Hurray for western point-and-clicks! The art is amazing. Question: Do I have to stay on the good side of the law? :)

eri0o

The graphics are amazing  :shocked: ! I liked the graphics of posters and diplomas on the wall being almost readable, I want to click on them to zoom and have a good idea what they are already.

This is awesome.  :)

TheFrighter

Same world of Lamplight City... This means is a "stempunk-western"?

_

SarahLiz

Yes, yes, yes!!  This looks awesome!  I already love the sound & look of this...can't wait to snoop around where I'm not wanted and insult all the locals!!  That red button in the saloon is just begging to be pushed...

2021 can't get here soon enough!

Mandle

That sure some comely artistical pitchers ya got there, pardner!

Grundislav

Quote from: Bavolis on Mon 24/06/2019 16:36:31
Hurray for western point-and-clicks! The art is amazing. Question: Do I have to stay on the good side of the law? :)

Thanks! And no, you can be bad if you want. Just prepare to face the consequences :)

Two Tales

I've only been away from the forum for a couple of weeks and when I come back, awesome things like this are happening!

Monsieur OUXX

Grundislav

Here's a couple of new screens I've posted on Twitter:

sawyer

Thanks for the new screen shots.. Looks really good.

SarahLiz

selmiak

that sunset map is really nice to look at. Also the cracks in the ground around the mountains are a cool touch.

jmjm

Looking good! That sunset screenshot reminds me of Ben Jordan Case 2! Can't wait to see more!

Grundislav

Some obstacles in Rosewater will have multiple solutions. For example, you might want to help this poor fellow out by solving some puzzles, in exchange for him letting you into that building.

Or, you could just punch his lights out.

But be careful: violent actions have their consequences.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk