MAGS July “Animal Protagonists” (CLOSED)

Started by Stupot, Mon 01/07/2019 06:50:42

Previous topic - Next topic

What was your favourite game of MAGS July?

Hopping Homeward
5 (41.7%)
Research Reservations
3 (25%)
Birdy Birdy
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: Fri 23/08/2019 03:24:52

Stupot

Voting is open. Sorry for the delay. Please vote using the poll above.

Hopping Homeward
by NuggetSeb

Research Reservations
by VampireWombat

Birdy Birdy
by Cassiebsg, Kastchey, Ibispi

Animal protagonist
Topic chosen by Blondbraid, Cat and Slasher.
Deadline July 31st.

Literally what it says in the title, the entry must have an animal as the player character, and two more criteria:
1. It has to be an animal that exists or have existed on Earth, no aliens or fantasy creatures.
2. It can't be an anthropomorphic animal wearing clothes or being part of a civilization, it has to have roughly the same lifestyle and abilities as a real animal. (Basically, a character like Lassie is OK, but a character like the ones from Zootopia isn't)

To reiterate: The idea is to challenge yourselves with making an entry based around an animals perspective and abilities, not furries living practically human lives.

What is MAGS?

Started in 2001, MAGS is a competition for amateur adventure game makers. The idea is to create a game in under a month, following the rules set by the previous winner. It aims to help you work to a deadline, improve your skills, and provide a kick-start into making adventure games. Regardless of skill, MAGS is for everyone. Voting is based on "favourite" games, and not the most artistic, or the best coded. If you have bad art skills, use it as a chance to do some graphic work. If you're sub-standard at coding, use it as a chance to give scripting a go. Ultimately, people will vote for the most enjoyable entry.

Rules

Entering MAGS is simple. First, conceptualise your game following the month's criteria (see above). Second, create your game fuelled only by coffee. Finally, post your game in this thread, including:

* A working download link
* The title of your game
* A suitable in-game screenshot

At the end of the month, voting will begin, usually lasting for fourteen days and the winner chooses the next month's theme.

Stupot

Quote from: TGames on Mon 01/07/2019 06:59:07
Sounds interesting, I'm in!

The gauntlet has been thrown.
Anyone else in? Why not ask around and form a team?

Cassiebsg

I like the topic, might be in if I can think of a story.
Been a while that I want to make a game featuring an animal.  (nod)
Only problem is I'll be going on vacation a week before the end of the month...  :-\
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Jack

Quote from: Stupot on Mon 01/07/2019 06:50:42
1. It has to be an animal that exists or have existed on Earth, no aliens or fantasy creatures.
2. It can't be an anthropomorphic animal wearing clothes or being part of a civilization, it has to have roughly the same lifestyle and abilities as a real animal. (Basically, a character like Lassie is OK, but a character like the ones from Zootopia isn't)

This really sold me on this month's theme.

I want to make a game about doges. But I'm also trying to finish my other game, so still undecided.

TGames

I think I came up with a pretty cool idea where you play the canine companion of an adventurer, I'm hoping I can turn it into a fun an interesting game.

KyriakosCH

Interesting :)
But I have no animal character animation...
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Stupot

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Tue 02/07/2019 13:43:10

That's why God invented first person games ;-)

But seriously, there are plenty of ways around it. You can have a static character that just changes position or posture instead of animating. Make it like a comic book or visual novel.

I'm surprised that anyone makes full animations for MAGS games at all. They're so time-consuming.

VampireWombat

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Tue 02/07/2019 13:43:10
Aren't there places to get character animations?
I saw something mentioning animation included when I was looking on OpenGameArt.org earlier for cat sprites.
Like this simple cat.

DarkWater

You beat me to the punch. I was going to suggest OpenGameArt.org as well. It's a great place to find characters, items, backgrounds, music or sound effects for your games  :-D

BTW, great theme this month, unfortunately Summer is my busy season and I doubt I'll get the chance to work on anything for it  :-\

Radiant

One of the more original ideas I've seen in awhile! We'll have to see if I have sufficient inspiration this month  :grin:

VampireWombat

I need to ask before things go too far. Is it okay to have more than one player character as long as one fits the non-anthro animal criteria?

Stupot

I thought this article was relevant:
Open World Game Lets You Solve Mysteries As A Gang Of Cats
http://www.ladbible.com/technology/gaming-open-world-game-where-you-solve-puzzles-as-a-cat-is-being-made-20190717?c=1563378320994

@VW The beauty of MAGS is you can interpret the themes in many different ways. As long as you feel that you are keeping to the spirit of what the topic setter intended rather than using a cheeky loophole, then you can do what you like. At the end of the day the voters will decide.

VampireWombat

Thanks for the info. Though it does look like I'll be doing a different game for several reasons.

The link to Peace Island does sound quite interesting and I think partially influenced my new game idea.

Cassiebsg

Still don't know if I'll meet the deadline, but just like to say that I now have an opening sequence for my game. :) Placeholder art though.
Now I need to add a couple more puzzles, so I actually comply to the theme.  ;)

DBoyWheeler

Yeah, too bad I have too much going on in RL.

But to have a non-anthro animal as a main character... hmm... has anyone considered a "Honey Badger Don't Care" game?   (laugh)

Stupot

How are we getting on? Anyone need an extension?

Cassiebsg

Well, not sure I can meet the deadline even with an extension... otherwise I'll have to upload it after and not be on the run...

On one hand, the game is playable (sorta, need to fine tune the order of the puzzles) from start to end (and we even have some music tracks, thanks to ibispi!). On the other hand I'm still running with placeholder graphics and no BG...  :-[

Stupot

Well I'm going to be back home in the UK for a week and I'm not sure what sort of time I'll have to deal with it, so I'm happy to leave submissions open until the end of Next Sunday (August 4th), if you need it.

VampireWombat

I've barely done anything on my game, honestly. I was planning to do most, if not all of the programming today and tomorrow. I don't need an extension with the amount of content I had planned, but if the extension until the 4th is given it would give me time to add more rooms.

NuggetSeb

I could use the extension to the 4th, just to make sure everything is working!

Cassiebsg

We appreciate and can give it good use, thanks  (nod)
So lets hope my internet decides to work on the 4th so I can upload a working build.  :)

NuggetSeb

Title of Game: Hopping Homeward
Download Link: https://kiwinugget.itch.io/hopping-homeward
Screenshot:

This was a collaborated effort between myself and Kiwi, the itch.io linked is our shared account! This is our first game!

Stupot

Looking nice, Nugget. Congrats for finishing.

Notice!
The thread for MAGS August is up. However, I accidentally put it in the Complete Game Announcements thread. I'm sure a mod will rectify that soon but until then, head on over there to find out the new topic.

Rectified

VampireWombat

Congratulations on one game being finished only slightly past the normal deadline.

I have no idea the status of my own game. Stuff happened where I didn't work on it at all yesterday and barely did the day before.

Cassiebsg

Ours is coming soon, please don't close it. I just got the last sprites and now need to adjust a few coords...  :)

VampireWombat

Somewhat ditto for me.
I think I have everything more or less finished. But I'm having trouble with some walkable areas...

VampireWombat

I present:
https://vampirewombat.itch.io/research-reservations

[imgzoom]http://ags.pics/DNlo.png[/imgzoom]

[imgzoom]http://ags.pics/DKyT.png[/imgzoom]

Some of the buttons are picky where you click at times. Custom actions built over the BASS template. So there may be some times when the action remains. Just right click to get rid of it.
Left click to interact and right click to examine.

Cassiebsg

Birdy Birdy
A game by Sandra T. Almeida
Graphics by Kastchey & Music by Ibispi

DB entry: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2366/
Direct link to the game: http://www.mediafire.com/file/38pzzzys4hqzkac/BirdyBirdy.zip/file

I'm having a bit of trouble getting a screenshot on this pc, so I'll update this thread as soon as I managed to grab the images and add the game to the database...

Edit: Hope I haven't forgotten anything.  :-D

Cassiebsg

Okay, played a bit both other entries, and have a couple questions:

@NuggetSeb:
Spoiler

- How to save the game?

- I've been eaten twice, is there a way to get past by the fox?
- I don't like the need to confirm changing rooms.  :-\
- Don't like the "Game Over" quiting the game, specially if there are other endings than the one I've got and no save... yet the main menu suggests continuing.

- Not all is negative though, the game has a lot of charm  (nod)  :-D and those are really nitpicking issues.   ;)
[close]

@VW
Spoiler

- I seem to have gotten stuck on a room with a door and keypad. I can't seem to return to the hallways where I came from, nor do anything. Is this a bug or me just being thick headed? (after getting the keycard, I went thru the northern passage...)

EDIT: Okay, the above seems be a "bug"... the keycard gets used but stays on inventory, giving the impression that nothing happens.

EDIT2: Have now finished this little game. Nice entry, I enjoyed having 2 cute characters to play with. Ending was a bit abrupt though... Could use a bit of polishing though.
[close]

NuggetSeb

@Cassiebsg

Spoiler
I can answer a few of those questions for you, as I did the coding part of it!
1) You can save the game by having the invnetory bar pop up and clicking the power button of sorts on the upper right hand side. That way you can save your game and come back to it!
2) For both your other two concerns, I'll be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I've NEVER coded anything before and this was my first time doing so! I did a lot of reasearch and couldn't figure out a lot of things ^^' The room confirmation is there since when I was running it I kept accidentally switching rooms and I added the confirmation for the fact I didn't like leaving randomly when I was testing it.

Thanks so much for the feedback, and I'm glad you liked the charm of it!
[close]

Stupot

Well done for the entries guys. I need a spare minute to rig up the voting but the entries period is now officially closed.

Cassiebsg

Okay then, so one needs to use the quit button to save.

Take all criticism as feedback to improve on the next game or "polish" this one pos-MAGS, if you are so inclined to do.   ;) (nod)

VampireWombat

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 05/08/2019 02:01:40
Spoiler
Glad you figured it out. I probably should have removed the keycard from the inventory, but I didn't think about it at the time. I did plan to have the outside of the university for the ending, but ran out of time. But considering there were several times yesterday I didn't think I'd even get as much as I did done...
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 04/08/2019 23:36:46
Birdy Birdy
A game by Sandra T. Almeida
Graphics by Kastchey & Music by Ibispi

DB entry: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2366/
Direct link to the game: http://www.mediafire.com/file/38pzzzys4hqzkac/BirdyBirdy.zip/file

I am up to
Spoiler
he needs to wash the sh*t out of his hair and he says "I'll put the bracelet here". But I don't see where he's putting it or any way to grab it from there....
[close]
Thank you

Cassiebsg

Yes, sorry the graphic is a bit small, and I didn't had time to improve it.
Spoiler

It's on the fountain. on the middle "ring". Look for a little blue thing. (or move the mouse slowly until the text shows "Bracelet")
I'll play it another time just to make sure it's there, and that the water isn't in the way.

Edit: Just tested it and the water isn't blocking it. It's on the second "ring" from the top, on the left half of it. More or less in the middle of the left side.
If you still can't find it I can probably get a screen shot and circle it.
Sorry again. I only got the last graphics, including that one a few hours before the deadline, so I didn't managed to improve the click area and make the object more visible. The inventory graphic is bigger, but very ugly (my fault, as I had barely just enough time to pick that little tiny object and scale it up  :-[ ).
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Mon 05/08/2019 17:00:37
Yes, sorry the graphic is a bit small, and I didn't had time to improve it.
Spoiler

It's on the fountain. on the middle "ring". Look for a little blue thing. (or move the mouse slowly until the text shows "Bracelet")
I'll play it another time just to make sure it's there, and that the water isn't in the way.

Edit: Just tested it and the water isn't blocking it. It's on the second "ring" from the top, on the left half of it. More or less in the middle of the left side.
If you still can't find it I can probably get a screen shot and circle it.
Sorry again. I only got the last graphics, including that one a few hours before the deadline, so I didn't managed to improve the click area and make the object more visible. The inventory graphic is bigger, but very ugly (my fault, as I had barely just enough time to pick that little tiny object and scale it up  :-[ ).
[close]

Goodness, I'm glad I asked. I would never have seen it! What a sweet game with a "redemption" theme too!

Cassiebsg

Linux version for my game is now available.  (nod)

Cassiebsg

Is it just me, or the voting is still missing?

Anyway, since I now have played and finished both games, I'll give feedback now. 

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler

Very sweet game, with nice puzzles and great graphics and story.  (nod)
I do however find the that it's borderline to the theme, since animals don't talk nor do they make potions in cauldrons (unless I belong to the non-enlightened ones  ;) ).
But besides that and the small points I mentioned above, it's a great game and you should be proud of it.  (nod)
[/Hide

Research Reservations
Spoiler

I loved this game, nice little puzzles and the animals act like animals.  (nod)
A little bit of polish on the interactions and I wouldn't be in doubt which game I vote for.
[close]

And my vote goes to:
Spoiler

Haven't actually decided which one. I love both and both have their strong sides and their weak sides...
Guess I have some extra time to decide, since the poll is still not up.  ;)
[close]

EDIT: And I ended voting for:
Spoiler

You!  (laugh) Just kiding...

Research reservations by VW. Was a close call, but I enjoyed the way he took the theme and didn't make the animals talk. Also, 2 player characters are a plus.  ;) I would definitely encourage you to skip a MAGS or two and polish this game.  (nod)
[close]
[close]

Stupot

Voting is now open. Sorry for the delay. Please vote using the poll above.

Hopping Homeward
by NuggetSeb

Research Reservations
by VampireWombat

Birdy Birdy
by Cassiebsg, Kastchey, Ibispi

lanchong

Sometimes the winner is obvious but it took me a while to decide this month.

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler
It's cute game that would be awesome if you could remove the confirmation messages between screens. I like the large graphics. I think that young kids will love this.
[close]

Research Reservations
Spoiler
It's good short game. The introduction is brief but it's easy to understand the situation. I'm usually not a big fan of multiple verbs (Push, Pull, etc) but here it makes the puzzles more interesting. I think it's the best game you've produced so far.
[close]

Birdy Birdy
Spoiler
I'm always excited by games produced by cassiebsg and this one doesn't disappoint. It took me a while to get used to the various buttons but I've found this interface very innovative so I gave you my vote.
[close]

cat

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler

Very cute graphics, lots of screens.
The screen change confirmation was annoying and I found the cursor a bit difficult to use. Gameplay is overall a bit clunky. Why can't I use the mushrooms on the cauldron but have to use the cauldron and then pick mushrooms?
I didn't figure out how save works which almost made me give up this game where you can die, but then I completed it in the end.
The game doesn't stick too close to the topic, since the animals were talking to each other, making potions and and having inventory.
The most polished entry.
[close]

Research Reservations
Spoiler
Very cute idea, the introduction, objective and GUI were easy to understand. Having two characters that have to work together was fun. It was missing a nice ending and there were a few bugs (I got the hamster stuck in the left wall when leaving the vent to the left and the ID card should disappear). Spot on regarding the topic.
[close]

Birdy Birdy
Spoiler
Very creative setting. I like that the bird cannot talk but only sing. It took me some time to figure out the GUI. What was the worm supposed to do? Did singing the songs actually achieve something? The graphics were a bit of a patchwork and the game was missing some polish.
[close]

I voted for
Spoiler
Research Reservations, because it was fun fit the topic perfectly.
[close]

Mandle

Shadow1000

I agree that it was not an easy decision this month.

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler
I liked the game. I have to agree with what others have said: confirming everything took away from the game. Otherwise, a nice set of puzzles and pretty graphics
[close]

Research Reservations
Spoiler
I have to make specific mention that I think that this is the first full entry from Vampire Wombat. Unless I'm forgetting something, most previous entries were just some characters and some dialogue, so congrats on the entry. Two characters working together was a nice touch, and the idea was a good application of the theme.
[close]

Birdy Birdy
Spoiler
It took me a while to get a hang of the interface and to get the aim right. I had trouble seeing the item in the fountain. Graphics a bit inconsistent. But overall, a good experience and story, with a beginning, middle and end. And as I said, we all love a "redemption" story :)
[close]

My vote did go to
Spoiler
Birdy Birdy because I did feel that it was most complete, including a bird-controlling interface!
[close]

Great entries, everyone!

Cassiebsg

@cat
Spoiler

Yes, the singing did accomplish something. You had to sing two songs: Happy birthday and Twinkle, Twinkle to be able to poop on the boy...  (roll) But I couldn't think of a way how to convey this message to the player (so I guess the player just ends playing them all)... maybe a bubble with "why?" on the boy when trying to hit him? . But I agree this puzzle needed a bit more polish to work, rather than feeling random...

The worm is bird food, which is needed to poop...  (laugh)
[close]

Mandle

It WAS a hard choice indeed...

Spoiler
I had to go with Research Reservations in the end just because it had the cleverest puzzles and was the purest interpretation of the theme. I also like to think that I gave that janitor either a infectious rage virus that will kickstart a zombie apocalypse and/or superpowers... Maybe an after-credits cutscene in a more polished version might be the go?
[close]

All great games though. Well done to all!!!

VampireWombat

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 20/08/2019 00:51:20
It WAS a hard choice indeed...

Spoiler
I had to go with Research Reservations in the end just because it had the cleverest puzzles and was the purest interpretation of the theme. I also like to think that I gave that janitor either a infectious rage virus that will kickstart a zombie apocalypse and/or superpowers... Maybe an after-credits cutscene in a more polished version might be the go?
[close]

All great games though. Well done to all!!!
Spoiler
I'm not much for rage virus zombies, but the birth of CavyMan is possible.
But yeah, a higher definition remake with more locations and possibly a 3rd animal is quite possible.
Thanks.
[close]

Stupot

Still two days left to vote if you haven't yet.
I'll give you a clue. It's tight.

Twirlly

I could just vote with no comment, but I feel like leaving notes about a game helps people grow as game makers and I would want them so here are my thoughts:

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler
I felt like I was in a coloring book choose your own adventure type story, which was nice. I enjoyed meeting the forest creatures and was glad I could easily save since you can "die". As others have already stated, the room change confirmation seemed unnecessary and took away from the flow of the game. Also some of the game play was unnatural. For example, I couldn't just use the mushrooms on the badger or cauldron as would be expected.
[close]
Research Reservations
Spoiler
I loved the two player gaming. However, there were some game play moments that seemed rushed(likely do to the time constraints of MAGS). These include the hamster/gerbil? simply going into the vent even though it's way too high, and the key card just appearing under the door without player action.
[close]
Birdy Birdy
Spoiler
It had a thought out story line and quite a few nice animations. I loved being able to play as a human and a bird. You had bird songs, which were unique and sounded lovely. I thought the idea of having to eat a worm to poop was genius(once I figured it out), but there could have been a more direct way for players to know. The thought bubble was just confusing at first, and it seemed like I had to put the worm back to eat it again, which seemed kind of weird. I did find a bug where the worm hole would keep moving around the screen(unless this was intended). Also I just got lucky and sang the two songs needed on first attempt, although there was no clue as to which were required.
[close]

My vote went to
Spoiler
Birdy Birdy
[close]
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Cassiebsg

Thanks for the comments and to answer your questions:
Spoiler

Yes, the eating part is something I would have liked to do better. It's not clear that when you click on it you are actually eating it. The thought bubble was my way to clue the need of the worm in order to poop. If you have a better suggestion (without actually using words, I'm all hears.  ;) ).

As for the "bug" it's not actually a bug (unless the following was not what you were doing)... thing is that the bird can only carry one item, so if you pick up a second item it will drop the first. I thought it looked a bit weird with the worm too... but think of it as: you dropped the worm and it instantly dig a new hole...  (roll)  (laugh)

Yes, I probably should revise a few things about how things are working and how they would work better some other way for the pos-MAGS version.  ;)
Thanks all for the valuable feedback.  (nod)
[close]

VampireWombat

Quote from: Twirlly on Wed 21/08/2019 21:11:25

Research Reservations
Spoiler
I loved the two player gaming. However, there were some game play moments that seemed rushed(likely do to the time constraints of MAGS). These include the hamster/gerbil? simply going into the vent even though it's way too high, and the key card just appearing under the door without player action.
[close]

Spoiler
Actually, it's a guinea pig. And the key card ends up under the door on its own? I guess I missed something in the coding. It was only supposed to show up if the guinea pig used it with the door.
And yeah, I should have made the monkey move up or something to put the guinea pig in the vent. But I ran out of time.
[close]

Kastchey

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler
I can tell that an amazing amount of effort went into making of this game. I agree with what other said about the interface being a little awkward, but it's your first game so that's something that comes with experience I guess. The storyline was cute, the graphics even cuter and the game was surprisingly long and complex for any average MAGS entry, let alone a first game. I do agree that animals doing human things might seem like a loose interpretation of the theme but as they do a lot of animal things too, the game fits well enough in my view. Plus, I love the title :)
[close]
Research Reservations
Spoiler
Definitely your best game so far, VW. It has a clearly defined storyline that has a beginning and an end, a sequence of puzzles and a fairly unique gameplay idea on top of that. The interpretation of the theme was spot on, too. Overall the entry seemed somewhat rushed, but played like a full game that just needs a bit of post-MAGS polish rather than an intro. Well done!
[close]

It wasn't an easy choice but I finally decided to vote for
Spoiler
Hopping Homeward because despite some missing interactions, it was the most polished entry. And too cute to resist.
[close]

Blondbraid

Hopping Homeward
Spoiler
It's a lovely game with great graphics and decent puzzles, my only complaint is, as others have already pointed out,  that it doesn't really fit the theme with animals brewing potions or trading goods. But if it wasn't for that, it'd be a great entry.
[close]
Research Reservations
Spoiler
I liked the puzzles but the lack of animations was a bit jarring. I'd say it's a good idea that would be fun to see expanded upon.
[close]
Birdy Birdy
Spoiler
The inconsistency in artstyle for the characters (a realistic protagonist but cartoon npc's) was rather distracting, but the gameplay was good and the simple moral tale of the story made it feel the most like an complete experience out of this month's entries.
[close]

I voted for:
Spoiler
Birdy Birdy, since it did the most with animal interactions and had the most complete story.
[close]

Shadow1000

VampireWombat

Congratulations NuggetSeb.

And thank you to everyone who played, and commented on my game. I do plan to make a higher resolution version with more content at some point, but can't promise when.

Cassiebsg

cat

Congratulations - first game and already a deserved MAGS winner! I hope you will now release a version of the game without the change room confirmation.

As shadow said: all really good entries!

Kastchey

Congrats NuggetSeb! Fantastic work.

(By the way, I was close to voting for Research Reservations instead. The result would have been funny if I had voted for it :))

Stupot

Close one this month. Well done everybody.
But the winner of MAGS July is Hopping Homeward by NuggetSeb.

Congratulations Nugget. You'll be contacted soon about choosing a topic for September.

NuggetSeb

Ah!! Thank you so much everyone! Thank you for the feedback, the votes, and the congratulations! :)

Myself and Kiwi are very grateful, and extremely flattered!! I'll be casually working on fixing the coding for the room changes, and eventually will release an update with that being fixed.

Some of you also mentioned not being able to save: To save, you have to open up your inventory and press the little power button! The option to save will come up there, as I don't know do automatic save points and the like ^^

Thank you again so much!!

Cassiebsg

A suggestion to solve the "save"... change the icon of the power button to a settings button...  ;) Some of us never actually use the quit button, so finding the option would only be by pure luck (or reading the thread)... 

As for saving/restoring, what I normally do, when I just want to give a quick save slot in a short game (like I did in Birdy Birdy), just add a button to the GUI for save and another for restore/load.

And then use:

SaveGameSlot(30, "save game"); // Note 30 is slot number, you can assign whatever number you like, just not 999, as that is the slot used for restart (it's automatic)

RestoreGameSlot(30);

Just remember to check for if file exists, before restoring it, otherwise you might risk someone crashing the game because they hit restore before saving first.  ;)
Alternative  to the GUI buttons (or you can just use both), you can add those lines to the usual keyboard keys F5 for save and F7 for restoring.

Stupot

Has anyone heard from NuggetSeb. He hasn't been on for a few days and I need his topic details for next month.

Cassiebsg

I was going to suggest trying Kiwi, but last login is even worse than NuggetSeb.
Maybe try email, if you can find (or someone can provide) and address.

Stupot

Cassie, would you and your team like to come up with a back-up theme, as you guys came in 2nd. So if we don't hear from Nugget by the end of the month, we'll still have a topic for September.

Cassiebsg

Well, in that case you should probably step in and choose the topic yourself, as backup plan.  ;)
But I'll see if Kastchey has any ideas.

Edit: After a quick brainstorm, we have a backup theme now. I'll send it to you in a while, as I need to find a few pics to illustrate the theme and get my son in bed first.

If NuggetSeb shows up and sends you the theme in the mean time, let me know so I can avoid wasting time.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk