Offering to get the word out on new games

Started by DBoyWheeler, Thu 04/07/2019 13:37:55

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Hey, all!

So, I'm trying to break into freelance blogging, and am getting experience in it with WordPress.

I plan to blog on games, be they action platformer, RPG, or adventure.  Yep, it'd even include AGS games!

So, any AGS user wanna have an interview, or want to talk about an upcoming AGS game?  I'd love to help get the word out!

Blondbraid

I'd love to, though unfortunatly I'm on vacation with limited Internet acess, but I'd be very happy to talk about the games I've made and my current project if you have time in two weeks.

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 04/07/2019 16:31:23
I'd love to, though unfortunatly I'm on vacation with limited Internet acess, but I'd be very happy to talk about the games I've made and my current project if you have time in two weeks.

Sure... feel free to send a PM about it if you like.

Danvzare

I'd love to take you out on that offer, but none of the games I'm currently making is anywhere close to completion (which is primarily why I haven't announced them yet).
Just promise to interview me in five years time, if your website is still running.  :-D

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Danvzare on Mon 08/07/2019 13:27:42
I'd love to take you out on that offer, but none of the games I'm currently making is anywhere close to completion (which is primarily why I haven't announced them yet).
Just promise to interview me in five years time, if your website is still running.  :-D
Uh... that may be a bit tricky to keep.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk