Anyone from Örebro, Sweden?

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Wed 03/07/2019 12:31:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

I've come to the conclusion that it's very hard to coordinate a project consisting of a team of several people when everything is made over the Internet.
I'd like to try the experience of making a game with someone that I can meet physically on a regular basis.

So... Anyone from Örebro, Sweden?

milkanannan

I'm not but I hope you find someone!

Wasn't there an interactive AGS user map once upon a time? You could see location pins for everyone on it.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: man n fist on Wed 03/07/2019 13:14:07
I'm not but I hope you find someone!

Wasn't there an interactive AGS user map once upon a time? You could see location pins for everyone on it.

Yeah there is one, but lots of people lie about their location or simply don't bother adding it. Actually, according to that map, there's nobody in Örebro, not even Monsieur OUXX :-D

milkanannan

Wow so many AGS'ers out in the middle of the Atlantic building little games from deserted islands and weathered rafts. Bless their devoted hearts.  :~(

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: notarobotyet on Wed 03/07/2019 14:06:03
not even Monsieur OUXX :-D
That's because when I registered on the forums about 4 billion years ago I didn't live there.

Quote from: man n fist on Wed 03/07/2019 19:35:12
building little games from deserted islands and weathered rafts. Bless their devoted hearts.  :~(
Lol

milkanannan

Quote from: notarobotyet on Wed 03/07/2019 14:06:03
not even Monsieur OUXX :-D

Sorry missed that little quip the first read through. Too funny  (laugh) (laugh) (laugh)

Slasher

Örebro is a city with 117,543 inhabitants, the seat of Örebro Municipality and the capital of Örebro County in Sweden. It is the seventh largest city in Sweden and one of the largest inland hubs of the country. It is located near the lake of Hjälmaren, although a few kilometres inland along the small river Svartån.

milkanannan

Babar

Quote from: Slasher on Fri 05/07/2019 20:27:28
Örebro is a city with 117,543 inhabitants, the seat of Örebro Municipality and the capital of Örebro County in Sweden. It is the seventh largest city in Sweden and one of the largest inland hubs of the country. It is located near the lake of Hjälmaren, although a few kilometres inland along the small river Svartån.
Considering that Goteborg is the 2nd largest city in Sweden and it just seemed to be large swathes of nobody, seventh largest probably means mostly empty :D
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Mouth for war

I'm from Växjö, still pretty far from Örebro though ;-)
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

WHAM

Has there ever been a plan to try and catalogue forum members by region? I'd be happy to meet some Finnish AGS developers, and may be traveling around Denmark, Norway and Sweden in the coming year or two, so seeing people abroad could be fun.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Bulbapuck

Quote from: Babar on Mon 22/07/2019 14:21:18
Considering that Goteborg is the 2nd largest city in Sweden and it just seemed to be large swathes of nobody, seventh largest probably means mostly empty :D

Hey, that's where I am! But like everyone in Gothenburg I only show up about once a year to say something, then disappear again  :=

Mouth for war

Bulbapuck you ol' bastard! Great to see signs of life from you :-D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk