Tropic Jim's Sweet Island Adventure

Started by sulhyd, Tue 09/07/2019 08:44:57

Previous topic - Next topic

sulhyd

Tropic Jim's sweet Island Adventure is a game about having a verifiably SWEET adventure on Tropic Jim's personal island.

In this short and free game that should come out by the end of the month, you are:

• trapped on an island by a strange bandaged person
  • maybe unwilllingly involved in a strange scheme
  • possibly in danger. POSSIBLY.

What could happen? Maybe nothing? Probably something.

milkanannan

Mandle

Hahaha! This looks really quirky and fun!

milkanannan

What was the inspiration behind this gem? ‘Possibly in danger' (laugh) that's so awesome

sulhyd

I think this was one of those ideas where you just get them? I definitely came up witht the ending first, and built the rest up around it.

Frodo

This looks brilliant.  Really want to play it!   :grin:

sulhyd

I can't show much since what I'm working on is middle of spoiler territory, but here's an elevator.

The game's gonna be delayed, too. Probably til early to mid august? I'm like 85% done.

The Great Underground Empire

Creamy

I love the expressive closeups.

Let's hope that something happens  :P

sulhyd

Woah so my projections for when the game was gonna be done was wayyyy off. This time, however, The game is really done (minus polish) so I can firmly say it comes out
AUGUST 28TH!
Excited but nervous to make it public... Also it's hard to include a new screenshot since most of what I worked on was spoiler territory, but:

milkanannan

Looks awesome. I really love the painted artwork style - gives me nostalgia nerd sweats for that Beavis and Butt-head adventure title from the 90s.

sulhyd

It's out! You can get it here:
https://sulhyd.itch.io/tjsia

Free, but if you liked it you can donate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk