AGS Games club

Started by Privateer Puddin', Wed 24/07/2019 08:26:24

Previous topic - Next topic

First meeting of the AGS Games club

AGS Award winners
0 (0%)
Recently released
5 (62.5%)
Nepotism (we'll play a game worked on by one of the games club members)
0 (0%)
Completely random
3 (37.5%)
Other (please comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Privateer Puddin'

Hey, would anyone be interested in doing an AGS games club? Every week (or month or whatever), we'll pick a game, go away and play it and then come back and discuss.

In:

Puddin'
Stupot
notarobotyet
Mandle
vga256
Kastchey
selmiak

Stupot

That sounds great. I won't always be able to take park but I'd try to once in a while.

Laura Hunt

Yes! Sounds like a great idea! I'm finding it hard lately to find the time or the motivation to play games (ANY games, not just the ones here... all the games from my last Steam Sale spree have been sitting there collecting virtual dust for weeks, and don't even get me started on the state of my itch.io collection) because I'm so caught up in my own development process, so it would be a nice excuse to take a break and play other people's stuff for a bit. I'm in!

Mandle

Kastchey

I'm in :) Or at least I'll try, it's been busy lately :<

selmiak

maybe...

maybe I can combine playing, longplaying and talking then...

Privateer Puddin'

Hello! Thank you for joining the AGS Games Club! (We need a catchy name if anyone has ideas).

I've added a poll with some options for our first games club game. Nothing specific, but some general categories.

Have at it!

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Privateer Puddin' on Fri 16/08/2019 03:20:54
Hello! Thank you for joining the AGS Games Club! (We need a catchy name if anyone has ideas).

I've added a poll with some options for our first games club game. Nothing specific, but some general categories.

Have at it!

AGS Games Club sounds good to me :)

cat

Another suggestion: The current Pick of the Month

ZeroBudgetGamer

Super into this, will try and participate regularly!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk