(PAID) Looking for a Character/Animation Artist - Gothic Castle Game

Started by Thanyx, Sun 28/07/2019 08:34:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanyx

Hello there,

my name is David BroÃ,,ek AKA Thanyx, the writer from Digital Mosaic Games (Metaphobia - https://bit.ly/2ZExgA9) . Our team is looking for a character and animation artist for our upcoming adventure game with project name Castle Dornstein.

The theme of the game is a classic gothic novel-like story. The main inspiration were stories like Dracula, Frankenstein and other pre-victorian/victorian era novels.

This is going to be a commercial project with - revenue-share. More information will be provided in the personal discussion.

We are using 320x200 resolution so our characters should be standard types for this scale. See examples below (These pictures are just to exemplify the scale and complexity of characters not the theme):

STORY
It is middle of the 19th century. Hemlock, a Prague University Librarian is invited to a famous and very beloved noble Dornstein family in Castle Dornstein in order to translate a mysterious book from medieval latin to German/Czech. The book is called Deorum Historia Orbis Terrarum or The History of the Gods of Earth, and was written by a crazy medieval monk Gregorovitz who claimed was forced to write this book by devil himself.
When Hemlock arrives to the castle however, he becomes rather suspicious of the place. The book he is suppose to study is all of the sudden missing and the residents of the castle start acting strangely.
Hemlock completely changes his view on Dornsteins when he hears local rumors from the nearby villagers about the family, recently deceased Lady Dornstein and the castle itself. The situation even worsens when his personal items are starting to disappear...

PROGRESS
Story: 100%
Walthrough: 90%
Dialogs: 20%
Puzzles: 30%
Art: 0%
Music: 0%
Coding: 0%

If you are interested please contact me on my email address brocekdavid@gmail.com . Please do not PM me here as I don't visit AGS forum on daily basis :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk