Until I Have You - Now Available! (Windows + Linux)

Started by Dualnames, Mon 04/04/2016 19:26:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent

I recently purchased this game and I must say that apart from everything which look and sound so beautiful it has the graphics and animations which are really mind blowing. I am really enjoying playing this game and I strongly raccomand it!

Spoiler

Today while I was playing I have got this message and I actually dont know what I have done or if this has been reported before:
[close]

Crimson Wizard

@Vincent, above kinds of errors with a red round X icon is an indication of a serious bug inside the engine, not the game (script) itself.

Did this error happen once or it keeps happening at certain point in game? If it keeps happening, have you got a save around that location?
(although the engine version 3.3.4 is rather old now)

Vincent

I have tried later to do exactly what I have done the other day and I am able to replicate it for some reason. It look a bit strange because it seems to be happening only when the player is going to die. What I do is to put the game in the taskbar and when I return to the game I get the error message. It happened to me to put the game in the taskbar while playing the game several times but I never got this error before. Indeed it seems to be happening only when the player is going to die.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk