Spoiler
pencil sharpener
[close]
?

mbnoland

Hi Shadow1000,
Here's the answer:
Spoiler
the pencil sharpener is above the Marion Simmons's desk (at the entrance of the TiBRAIN Offices), you can take it after completing the Simmons's quest, by giving her the blocknotes with the phone number written in pencil
[close]

Enjoy the game!  :)

Shadow1000

Quote from: mbnoland on Mon 02/09/2019 16:28:51
Hi Shadow1000,
Here's the answer:
Spoiler
the pencil sharpener is above the Marion Simmons's desk (at the entrance of the TiBRAIN Offices), you can take it after completing the Simmons's quest, by giving her the blocknotes with the phone number written in pencil
[close]

Enjoy the game!  :)

Hi mbnoland

Unfortunately, I have no idea what you are talking about...what is the
Spoiler
Simmons quest
[close]
?

mbnoland

Shadow1000,
You have to
Spoiler
talk with Marion Simmons of the pencil sharpener (she's the receptionist located at the entrance of the office (on the left of the screen)) and accept to help her to solve the problem of the phone number on the blocknotes. After that you can take the pencil sharpener situated near Marion Simmons, above her desk!
[close]

Let me know if you find it!
Bye!

Shadow1000

Quote from: mbnoland on Mon 02/09/2019 16:43:56
Shadow1000,
You have to
Spoiler
talk with Marion Simmons of the pencil sharpener (she's the receptionist located at the entrance of the office (on the left of the screen)) and accept to help her to solve the problem of the phone number on the blocknotes. After that you can take the pencil sharpener situated near Marion Simmons, above her desk!
[close]

Let me know if you find it!
Bye!

I'm not sure if you mean
Spoiler
entrance to the building or the upstairs area
[close]
but I spoke to both of them and exhausted all dialogue options and neither gives a quest.

Michael2968

Thanks for your help with the chess problem.
Spoiler
Now I need some help finding the infernal lymph.
[close]
I would really appreciate a hint.

mbnoland

Shadow1000,
I mean
Spoiler
the receptionist at the entrance of the building (downstair). The dialogue option for the quest is the penultimate. So strange if it does't appear, but I can't help you further... If necessary, try to restart the game
[close]

Michael2968,
Here's the requested hint:
Spoiler
speak to the boss (Dr. Jacob Redfield)
[close]

Bye!  :)

Michael2968

Thanks for all your help. I am wondering how to
Spoiler
mix all the ingredients for the drug. I have mixed the headache pill with the water but I don't know how to mix in the bottle of alcohol and the stuff from the lava lamp.
[close]

Shadow1000

Thanks for the hint. I didn't realize that the room scrolls that way.

I'm stuck again.
Spoiler
I'm trying to get into the club. I see the solution on the main forum but it speaks about knocking and knocking back. How do you get to hear the knocking and how do you knock back? I see the poster but I see no connection between the numbers on the poster and the solution given.
[close]

Edited to say: no worries...I figured it out :)

I am still curious as to how the solution was supposed to be arrived at
Spoiler
what is the hint on the poster?
[close]

I'm stuck on the
Spoiler
fight sequence. There are no rules or explanation. After the numbers 1 2 3 4 appear on the screen, you get knocked out. I've trying clicking the numbers on the screen, pressing them on the keyboard. How does this sequence work?
[close]

mbnoland

Michael2968,
You have to
Spoiler
collect the empty bottle and the funnel inside the club, then combine them togheter. After that you can use the resulting bottle with funnel to mix the three ingredients for the drug
[close]

Shadow1000,
concernig the
Spoiler
fight sequence, you simply have to click (with left clic of mouse) the buttons in the right sequence (1, 2, 3, 4) within a specific time limit (not visibile) 
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: mbnoland on Tue 03/09/2019 08:30:01
Michael2968,
You have to
Spoiler
collect the empty bottle and the funnel inside the club, then combine them togheter. After that you can use the resulting bottle with funnel to mix the three ingredients for the drug
[close]

Shadow1000,
concernig the
Spoiler
fight sequence, you simply have to click (with left clic of mouse) the buttons in the right sequence (1, 2, 3, 4) within a specific time limit (not visibile) 
[close]

Thank you.

Spoiler
I had my game speed on fastest because there is a lot of walking, so it went too fast to figure out what was going on. Possibly I would have figured that out had it been on the default speed
[close]

I finished the game.

Michael2968

Thanks for all your help. I finished the game. I am looking forward to part 2.

mbnoland

Hello everyone!
It's now available a walkthrough of this game.
Here's follow the link:
https://paulromano.itch.io/recollection-1/devlog/101220/walkthrough-paul-romano-recollection-1
Bye!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk