Fortnightly Writing Competition: EYE WITNESS! BREAKING NEWS! (VOTING Sept 29th)

Started by Durinde, Wed 04/09/2019 22:44:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Breaking News!
AGSer has gone missing!

Durinde, who is the current admin of the Fortnightly Writing Competition (henceforth FWC) has not been seen in several days. Last active nearly a week ago, he was supposed to close the FWC yesterday (references to days may depend on time zones). Various members of the general AGSer public voiced their concerns to our newspaper in emotional letters over the course of the last few days (see page 19 for details). A large scale search for the missing forum member is under way...

Durinde, where are you?

WHAM

Shall we put up the Durinde signal, Commissioner? Or should we get someone to call the competition so we can get the next theme going?
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Sinitrena

My count says:

WHAM: 10 points
Sinitrena: 5 points
Baron: 9 points

Which means that it's close but doesn't require a tie-breaking vote. Also, the voting period is definitely over, in all time zones.

So, I would be fine with WHAM starting the next round.

Baron

WHAM

I didn't want to declare myself a winner, because even after going over the votes three times I was afraid I'd mess it up...

As it seems the other contestants are fine with the idea, I'll start the next contest tonight or tomorrow, as soon as I come up with a solid idea.
Thanks, everyone, for participating and voting!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Durinde

Sorry about that folks, I had a bunch of stuff come up this week that I totally blanked on hosting the contest. Thankfully you folks seemed to have taken care of it yourselves!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk