Reality in the norm

Started by Retro Wolf, Thu 19/09/2019 20:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro Wolf

I've left the cemetery after getting the map. I have the tip jar, tree sap, and the police badge number, what do?!

Michael2968

You can use the
Spoiler
badge number to do something at the police station
[close]

Michael2968

I am having a problem trying to figure out how to
Spoiler
pick up the poop at the beach. I know you use the stick to pick it up but I don't know what to put it in since it says the box won't hold it.
[close]

Leon

To take that, the police is your best friend.

First,
Spoiler
Make a call from the beach to the police and report a crime. Anything will do as long as the officer files a report.
[close]
Second,
Spoiler
Make a call from the beach to the police and put him on hold. This will keep him distracted.
[close]
Third,
Spoiler
Return to the police station and notice the officer is busy. You can take the file from the file holder and look at it. It's not the file holder that's interesting, it's what holds it together.
[close]
Last,
Spoiler
Since the officer is still holding, you might want to check the file cabinet that also holds all  evidence. Something useful here answers your question.
[close]
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I finished the game.

Retro Wolf

Spoiler
I know I need to stick something to the ID, but what?
[close]
Just solved that one.
Spoiler
flower on grave
[close]

Spoiler
Where do I get a glass?
[close]
Solved it, haha...
Spoiler
cardboard box
[close]

Spoiler
I threw poo at the kid but he's still at the beach?
[close]
OK solved it!
Spoiler
stone in sandcastle
[close]

Completed the game, cheers guys!

SarahLiz

Already stuck...I feel like an idiot, but:

Spoiler
I'm still in the dang cemetery.  Picked up everything possible, and the only thing I've been able to do is pop the balloon.  I'm obviously missing something to pick up the map.  Thought it had to do with the sticky sap, but apparently not? 
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: SarahLiz on Mon 23/09/2019 20:36:57
Already stuck...I feel like an idiot, but:

Spoiler
I'm still in the dang cemetery.  Picked up everything possible, and the only thing I've been able to do is pop the balloon.  I'm obviously missing something to pick up the map.  Thought it had to do with the sticky sap, but apparently not? 
[close]

You're going to want to
Spoiler
Make a trap. You'll use the box, string and stick/branch
[close]

I'm leaving the detail up to you...ask if you need more.

SarahLiz

Spoiler
  I can't figure out how to get permission to exhume the right body.  I've got “Roger Roger” standing by, but no excuse I give the police officer grants me permission.  Now what?
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: SarahLiz on Tue 24/09/2019 19:08:33
Spoiler
  I can't figure out how to get permission to exhume the right body.  I've got “Roger Roger” standing by, but no excuse I give the police officer grants me permission.  Now what?
[close]

Spoiler
Did you speak to the Goth girl in the cemetery?
[close]

SarahLiz

Yep, I've tried that...
Spoiler
She just talks about Harry Potter, and I've gotten everything from her possible, as well as given her anything it'd let me.  What is she supposed to do for me after that, pertaining to the body exhumation?
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: SarahLiz on Wed 25/09/2019 14:43:59
Yep, I've tried that...
Spoiler
She just talks about Harry Potter, and I've gotten everything from her possible, as well as given her anything it'd let me.  What is she supposed to do for me after that, pertaining to the body exhumation?
[close]

Try
Spoiler
putting the flower on the grave to convince her that you are a Harry Potter fan too
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk