Author Topic: A Poison Green – October 2019 update  (Read 24873 times)

Fitz

• Il antico demone
    • Fitz worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Fitz worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: A Poison Green – December 2015 update
« Reply #40 on: 16 Dec 2015, 21:34 »
Hey, I was actually thinking about the game the other day, wondering how it's coming along :) Glad to hear -- and see -- that it's progressing.

Re: A Poison Green – October 2019 update
« Reply #41 on: 25 Oct 2019, 15:21 »
Well, better late than never, as they say, right? Time for an update! New screenshots are up along with more info on development - last update on here was four years ago!
I'm sorry this has taken so long, and I'm sorry to say this will still take a while, but at least a fair deal of progress has been made. :)

I'll be at AdventureX on Saturday with my long hair and my mismatched shoes (as a visitor, not an exhibitor), so feel free to say hi!

« Reply #42 on: 25 Oct 2019, 15:25 »
Excellent, good to see progress being made :)

Will be at Adventure X - see you there :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Dave Gilbert

• Mittens Vassal
  • AGS Baker
  • Eye see you.
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    • Dave Gilbert worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Dave Gilbert worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #43 on: 25 Oct 2019, 20:46 »
Slightly biased because it co-stars a blond guy in a coat named Eli.

« Reply #44 on: 26 Oct 2019, 14:26 »
shaun9991: Hey Shaun! I just played through Sumatra a couple days ago; really cool, as usual! I'll talk your ear off about it next Saturday. Kampret!

Dave: Can someone make a game with an Eli as the main character before the other Elis in the point'n'click world start gathering and protesting about their mere co-star status?