Suli Fallen Harmony

Started by Cookie_Wood, Wed 16/10/2019 21:16:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie_Wood

Hey guys :)

It's been a while since I started to work on my very first point and click game with two friends of mine. People here have always been very helpful, nice and friendly. I really appreciate your patience and kindness considering I was really starting from nothing...^^

Today things are accelerating a bit, we decided to put our free demo on itch.io (FR and EN) => https://coutalgames.itch.io/suli-fallen-harmony
Feel free to have a look and leave a comment, whether positive or negative. Negative reviews also help us: D

In the meantime, here are some pictures to work up on appetite...

TRAILER -> https://youtu.be/28jFNm5GBCI

Scripting 60%
Graphics 85%
Audio 30%
Music 70%
Story 100%
Puzzles 90%

Coutal Games Team

Laura Hunt

Whaaaat this looks amazing! 8-0 I don't play demos but I'll be looking forward to the finished game for sure!

Cookie_Wood

Thank you so much :D Sure I'll share here when it will be complete  (nod)

Shadow1000

I just finished the demo and I LOVED it! Honestly, the graphics, characters, backgrounds and music are all top-notch. I really like the story and the puzzles as well. It's a real pleasure to play and I really look forward to hear about further development.

One small bit of advice: I recommend that you have a native English-speaker look over the script to polish the translation a bit. There are a few minor things that can be improved and I and probably others would be happy to participate.

Good luck!

Cookie_Wood

Hello Shadow

Wow,  this is a really nice review :D Thanks a lot
You're right, none of us have a native english and I know some little things aren't perfects. Actually we're looking for native english speakers to "polish" it as you said, when the game will be complete (early 2020)

If you guys are interested, do not hesitate to send me you're email adress and I'll send it to you as soon as it's ready ! :D

Michael2968

I am enjoying playing your demo but I am having a problem. I have
Spoiler
the shell which I need to have sharpened and to do that I have to get the coin from the soldier but I can't answer all of his questions. I also have the box from under the bed.
[close]
I would appreciate any hints that you could give me.

Thanks,
Michael

Wiggy

Hello Cookie!

I too have just finished the demo, and I agree with all Shadow1000's comments. I look forward to the finished game, and if you need help with the translations, I am available also. I studied French for 6 years and used to translate for various companies, but I am a native English speaker. Fantastic game, well done!

Michael2968

This is a really good demo and I am looking forward to playing the full game in the future.

Cookie_Wood

Hi everyone :)

Thank you so much for these good feedback ! Really happy you guys liked the demo :)

Thanks to your kind advices, we corrected the english translation, espacially Oscar's riddles. This is now really easier to understand :D

Cookie_Wood

Hi everyone !

We have a great news today ! We are so proud to announce you the official release date of Suli Fallen Harmony : the 3rd April ! We'll do a proper post to annonce it in the completed game anouncement section.

This big project is finally coming to an end. For now we just have to polish it, track down bugs or little mistakes, set the whole translation, to make it as pleasant as possible to play for you !

Tomorrow, we'll anounce a contest on twitter @CoutalProd to win 4 copies of the complete game :D

Thank you so much to all of those who helped us during more than a year, achieving our very first game <3

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk