Music for 'Sans Frontières' [Prospective Cyberpunk Game] (Updated)

Started by Binak Versailles, Tue 12/11/2019 06:57:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Binak Versailles

Hi All,

This is a rough (1 Hour) mix of of tracks I have been working on as a mood board to write a story to, and to serve as the soundtrack to the P&C game that is in my head (in its embryonic stages).

The working title for the novel, and associated game is 'Sans Frontières': https://soundcloud.com/binak-versailles/sets/sans-frontieres

Feel free to give any suggestions and feedback (the music in and of itself, but also for suitability as soundtrack music). It is quite a long collection, so feel free to skip ahead liberally.

If you are impressed at all and would like me to compose music for your project, I am more than happy to do so.
Cheers,
BV.

Binak Versailles

Just slightly updated this, made it three separate tracks.

lorenzo

Hi Binak Versailles!

I've listened to the first track (The Static Zone). I think it's pretty great! In my opinion, it would work greatly as a soundtrack for an adventure game (or even for a film!) -- it's very atmospheric, but not too distracting. I really liked it!

I'm no expert, but I didn't like the percussions in some of parts (e.g. at around 13.35). I think they're a bit too strong and kinda distracted from the atmosphere. But it's only a very small criticism, you did a fantastic job in my opinion.

I'll try to listen to the other tracks as well.

Binak Versailles

Quote from: lorenzo on Fri 13/12/2019 09:25:38
Hi Binak Versailles!

I've listened to the first track (The Static Zone). I think it's pretty great! In my opinion, it would work greatly as a soundtrack for an adventure game (or even for a film!) -- it's very atmospheric, but not too distracting. I really liked it!

I'm no expert, but I didn't like the percussions in some of parts (e.g. at around 13.35). I think they're a bit too strong and kinda distracted from the atmosphere. But it's only a very small criticism, you did a fantastic job in my opinion.

I'll try to listen to the other tracks as well.

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for taking the time to check my music out.

Your feedback is very encouraging. (I agree with you about the percussion - I will work on it!)

Much appreciated!

Cheers,
BV.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk