LimpingFish's Twelve Days of Key-mas Steam Key Giveaway 2019!!?...is over!

Started by LimpingFish, Wed 11/12/2019 01:51:21

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

Could I please have Dead Rising 2, oh wise and gracious LimpingFish?

Durq

LimpingFish, I feel wet already just by thinking of diving into Submerged.

Retro Wolf

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered please Click'd!

Click'd

Btw, I'm willing to give out connected titles, like Giana Sisters and its add-on, as one request. Just in case that stopped anyone.

Durq

VampireWombat

Could I please have Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, LimpingFish?

Kastchey

Since no one else asked, any chance I could have Spriter Pro please, LimpingFish? I've always wanted to try it out :) Thank you!!

Durq

If anyone is looking for recommendations, here are some games that I already own that I enjoyed:

Anna's Quest
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Journey of a Roach
Limbo
Resident Evil HD
Secret Files: Tunguska
Sonic Adventure 2
SteamWorld Dig
Syberia
Volgarr the Viking
Whispered World, The - Special Edition

Retro Wolf

VampireWombat

Could I please have Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!, LimpingFish?

Laura Hunt

I'm really torn between The Darkside Detective and The Silent Age. Has anybody here played any or both of them and can offer some advice? Or should I just grab both? :-D (feels kind of greedy tho)

Click'd

One is funny, one is not, and both are good. Both games feature a subway station, if you are into that sort of thing.
Darkside Detective has the whole first case as demo on Steam. The Silent Age is built around a time travel game mechanic.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Click'd on Thu 19/12/2019 15:01:52
One is funny, one is not, and both are good. Both games feature a subway station, if you are into that sort of thing.
Darkside Detective has the whole first case as demo on Steam. The Silent Age is built around a time travel game mechanic.

Thanks, Click'd. I definitely find time travel mechanics intriguing (see: The Sexy Brutale), and the graphics are more interesting too. Besides, I have a track record of not finding many "funny" games funny, sooooo The Silent Age it is! Thanks for your generosity :)

Adeel

Hi LimpingFish!

Thanks a lot for doing this giveaway. May I please have Tropico 5? I really enjoyed playing Tropico 4 (when it was given away for free).

Wish you a merry Christmas / happy holidays.

LimpingFish

Just a reminder that Key-mas ends in a little under 72 hours, and there's still plenty of good titles left!

Quote from: Adeel on Thu 19/12/2019 20:20:28
Wish you a merry Christmas / happy holidays.

Thanks! Same to you! ;-D

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Click'd

If you insist...  :cheesy:

The Marvellous Miss Take, please.

VampireWombat

Could I please have Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, LimpingFish?

Durq

LimpingFish, can I please have Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in The Hotel Lisbon?

Retro Wolf

Retro Wolf

Company of Heroes - Complete Edition Please LimpingFish!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk