Site down?

Started by Snarky, Sun 22/12/2019 11:38:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

The site has seemed intermittently inaccessible for the last few days. Anyone else having this problem or just me?

Cassiebsg

It's not just you.
Been like this for about a week or so.  :(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Click'd

Err_connection_timed_out, got that a lot. Tried all the solutions I could find, but since it's apparently not on my end...

AGA

I think I've identified the script that was causing the issue, and disabled it for the time being.  No idea what the issue is though, it looks well formed enough.

eri0o

Thanks AGA! Site appears to be working great now!  :)

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: AGA on Sun 22/12/2019 14:05:56
I think I've identified the script that was causing the issue, and disabled it for the time being.  No idea what the issue is though, it looks well formed enough.

Idk if related, but there are some strange numbers under my name now... and some other peoples too.

eri0o

The Matrix is leaking

Cassiebsg

And I have a feeling it might be related with the TLS handshake... or not. I'm just saying that cause I often see the message, and normally I don't notice it.

eri0o

Mandle started another topic here -> https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=57643.0

Cassiebsg beat CW at number leakage but Mandle is much higher still.

Stupot

Is this some kind of ARG?

Let's solve the puzzle of the numbers. Is it related to TIMESTAMPS at all?  (laugh)

Frodo

It's still crashing a lot for me.   :sad:

AGA

The numbers were something I put in while debugging the error.  I then went out and got drunk and forgot to remove them.

The script causing the issue (displaying Awards badges on a post) should now be fixed.  Please let me know if you notice any periods of downtime again.

Matti

I still have problems loading the site.

Cassiebsg

Tabata

Quote from: Matti on Mon 23/12/2019 23:34:35
I still have problems loading the site.
+ 1   

Stupot

Same. This is the first time I've been able to see any pages all day.

Matti

Seems to be working fine now, for me.

EDIT: No, not really  :(

cat

Not only the forum, but also the main site and games DB is affected  :~(

Frodo

Same here.  It's down more than it's up.   :cry:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk