A night in Berry

Started by splat44, Sun 29/12/2019 20:12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Hi,

Does anyone know how to deal with wolves in Chapter 2?

I know I need feed the wolf with the following and need reaching Litith at end zone
Spoiler
Meat stuff with pepper
[close]

I found a walkhrough but isn't clear as there way too many wolves

Right I am the forest entrance and would like to know quickest way dealing with that.

Creamy

Hi Splat44,

About chapter2 :

Spoiler
Because of some justified complaints, I've simplified this puzzle.
You can't use the spiced meat anymore. Now, it's a timed puzzle. Just wait for the wolves to fall asleep and pass.
[close]

Quotereaching Litith at end zone
I changed her name too. Someone mentioned that Lizaigne and Lilith sounded too similar.

splat44

Ok but:

Spoiler
I am still at forest beginning but since it's timed area, what should trigger for all wolves falling asleep? Even if  I use double click to move faster, it's they're still moving
[close]

I am using v 2.05

Quote from: Creamy on Mon 30/12/2019 20:00:34
Hi Splat44,

About chapter2 :

Spoiler
Because of some justified complaints, I've simplified this puzzle.
You can't use the spiced meat anymore. Now, it's a timed puzzle. Just wait for the wolves to fall asleep and pass.
[close]

Quotereaching Litith at end zone
I changed her name too. Someone mentioned that Lizaigne and Lilith sounded too similar.

Creamy

Spoiler
The walking wolf doesn't fall asleep. Only the two others do. Just wait for them to take a nap and pass.

You need to start with the wolf near the river.
[close]

The double click only lets you go to another room quickly (doesn't make you run or anything else).

splat44

Ha but I couldn't locate river due room darkness but I solved this:

Spoiler
The trick was walking up keep on left side of room and walk right. That way those wolves are asleep and exit point exist near by
[close]

Thank you clearing this up

Quote from: Creamy on Wed 01/01/2020 15:21:08
Spoiler
The walking wolf doesn't fall asleep. Only the two others do. Just wait for them to take a nap and pass.

You need to start with the wolf near the river.
[close]

The double click only lets you go to another room quickly (doesn't make you run or anything else).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk