My game language has changed

Started by fancasopedia, Tue 21/01/2020 18:00:52

Previous topic - Next topic

fancasopedia

Hello. I was translating my game to English. Main language of our game is Turkish. Anyway, I was controlling these languages together. The problem is, I deleted my English translatation file and run the game without it. My game supposed to be run in Turkish right? I did not.  Game started with English language default! How could this possible ? I debugged  my code for translation but there is no written translation command in my code. I did not understand. I think I choose English translation for main language. It maybe silly question but :) I really didn't understand this problem. Is there anything that I should delete? or any settings that can restore my default language? I dont want to use Translation, just my already written room dialog and etc...

And when I compile my game, there is already built it English.tra file. I deleted it and run the .exe file, display box opened and ("no labn")

Thank you for your help from now.

Cassiebsg

I did not understand. I think I choose English translation for main language.

Can you explain this better? Do you mean you right clicked the English in the Translations and choose "Make default language" at some point?

Have you run winsetup to set the game language back to default? or do you mean it's set to default and the game still runs in English?

Did you just run F5, F7 or build all files?

If the English.tra is in the data folder inside compile it might still be copied to the game compiled folder (windows or linux) even if it's not longer part of the game project, I think. Also if it was previously there and you build a version without it now, you still need to manually delete the file from there as well...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk