Adventure Game Studio Classes on Udemy?

Started by DBoyWheeler, Wed 22/01/2020 21:38:38

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

I'm taking online classes on Udemy.  Three of which are game related, one of them to try to enter into the realm of freelancing.

But this brings me to my point: Are there Udemy classes about Adventure Game Studio?  I've seen a lot of them on the Unity software, but none on AGS.

If not, why not?  I think it'd be cool if there were classes about Adventure Game Studio on the Udemy website.  Maybe Densming, if he's still about, could update his AGS tutorials into a cool online class!  Or another person could make up an Adventure Game Studio class on Udemy--that'd be really cool!

densming

I'm still around! It might be fun to do an online-style course.

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: densming on Sun 05/04/2020 20:01:56

Awesome you're still around!  Maybe you could do an updated version of your Adventure Game Studio videos from YouTube for an Udemy class.  It'd be cool to see Sammy again!   (laugh)

javixblack

Yeah, nice idea! Can have an updated version of that magnificent tutorial will be awesome! and hear how his voice has get older :P
I want to get advantage to say that tutorial is really really usefull and I love it, but may be could be arranged in other way  (sometimes he teaches how to do something not fundamental at the beggining of the series) and with Udemy will be an excellent opportunity to do that.

Slasher

Quote from: densming on Sun 05/04/2020 20:01:56
Well. well, well...the boy is back in town again  (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk