Sabotage on Noegato-Bas

Started by TripTilt, Tue 28/01/2020 22:09:13

Previous topic - Next topic

TripTilt

Planet NOEGATO-BAS is controlled by FUELZ, a giant corporation. FUELZ has pipelines all over the planet and controls around 90% of the trade on the planet. Recently FUELZ shortened workers' wages on planet Noegato-Bas and also introduced a currency they pay it out in, that is only accepted in Rocket Town, the capital and spaceport of Noegato-Bas.

Dim is part of a loose cell of workers united unter the name of MOLOTOV. Their plan is to disrupt business of the FUELZ company and especially to destroy one of their pipelines in the southern district. You play as Dim and your task is to help him reach MOLOTOV's goals!

Get it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkhSAkcp9dI

This game was originally made in a week for the Cyberpunkjam 2019. After the jam was over it evolved into this and was released a while ago, but only now the overdramatizing trailer is done :)
We are now working on getting complete voice acting for the game!

Myshkin

Woohoo! Congrats on the release  ;)

eri0o

The game is very polished, the puzzle box is great, and there's a cool cutscene! I miss the original furry Dim .  :grin:

splat44

Ok but where is save/load option?

I don't like going through fuse box and purple button again.
Yes, I did solve that but still not sure what I did through!

Cassiebsg

Don't think he coded save/load since the game takes about 5 minutes to complete.  (wtf)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

selmiak

and in the meantime let me tell you we have complete voiceacting for the game now thanks to Ess2s2 as Dim, the main character, who did a really great job and Durinde as the narrator. This makes the game a ton better, go play it now. And you can still nominate and vote for the game in the AGS awards!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk