Change user interface

Started by forsatsaz, Sat 01/02/2020 19:08:18

Previous topic - Next topic

forsatsaz

Is there any possible way so that I can make advance and a high quality user interface?

I want to change the whole style of it and also more options rather that quit and play.

Any help will be appreciated

Crimson Wizard

Yes, of course, GUI in your game is fully customizable. You can create GUI objects, add and remove controls, change their looks.

Find "GUI" node in the project tree, this is where you may add and remove GUI, and double click to edit them.

Slasher

You can customise all UI's..

forsatsaz

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Sat 01/02/2020 19:39:02
Yes, of course, GUI in your game is fully customizable. You can create GUI objects, add and remove controls, change their looks.

Find "GUI" node in the project tree, this is where you may add and remove GUI, and double click to edit them.

Thanks for the reply. Also, is there any way so that I can use 4k images for game background, because all projects I have seen aren't in a good resolution.

Cassiebsg

You can, but... AGS is an old engine and you might experience performance problems with high resolutions depending on how much stuff and animations you want to present at one time.

Keep in mind that AGS was made for creating P&C click games like from the 80's and 90's.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk