Looking for Fallen London players

Started by Laura Hunt, Thu 20/02/2020 10:19:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Hunt

So yeah, like the subject says... Any players of Fallen London around these parts? Feel free to ping me! ;-D We can, uh, do stuff? And things? And play chess? And get married, apparently?

https://www.fallenlondon.com/profile/DreamingOfGlaciers

To give you an idea of what point I'm at, I just got started with the process of becoming a PoSI. I'm about to unlock access to the Labyrinth of Tigers, and I already have access to Mahogany Hall, The Shuttered Palace and The Forgotten Quarter, but not the University (I have the requirements, but I have so much on my plate right now that I'd rather wait a bit).

And remember...

Spoiler
North, go North, do not go North, never go North
[close]

Stupot

Damn is that still going? I started playing that 10 years ago. Do they keep adding new content?

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Stupot on Thu 20/02/2020 11:56:42
Damn is that still going? I started playing that 10 years ago. Do they keep adding new content?

Yeah, in fact they didn't finish writing the Ambitions until this year!

I remember playing it for a bit when I stopped playing Sunless Sea but I was somewhat put off by the limited number of turns, the option to pay stuff with real money and the fact that it's super grindy just like Sunless Sea, so it didn't really hook me back then. But last month I decided to give it another chance because of the 10th Anniversary, and I'm actually enjoying it a lot now! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk