Autism was my right hand
The main reason I still stand
So here I share
My very snare

If you wish then please go through
So some tar will go to you
For some shivers down your spine
Just click on this very line

No longer relevant: I have uploaded the game but it was blocked on mediafire, most likely due to the name. Thereofe, I have reuploaded it but whenver I try editing my ags game entry (click on this hyperlink) and correct the link, I get a message that "You must enter at least one author before submitting. Please go back and correct this," rendering me unable to change this.

If you have any advice on how to prevent this so I can hypothetically reupload edited versions of the game, I would be thankful.
"Only from the most damaged of minds, the darkest art can arise."

AGA

Try again, should be fixed now.

Desomorpheus

Quote from: AGA on Thu 20/02/2020 21:17:58
Try again, should be fixed now.

It seems working already, a highly helpful intervention that makes me thankful.

The description was improved, the link corrected, changes to the game as a whole can be expected for it has forced itself out too violently.

Desomorpheus

I have already made several corrections for there were some game breaking bugs causing cursors to disappear and stockpile a specific item.

Also, the idle view was added.

I shall most likely edit this game further and further, I would release it in a perfect form but the game's desire to be born was stronger than my will to postpone it until perfection.

milkanannan

Love the mix of art styles.

Shadow1000

I completed the game. Absolutely bizarre! I suppose that's the goal - to get into the mind of that disturbed individual.

Desomorpheus

Thank you all for slowly replenishing my sanity by accepting a little piece of my mind into yours. I truly hope that there is a universal principle of karma which will repay you this minor favor.

Desomorpheus

Dear peoples,

several things initially forgotten by my torn attention were corrected, including backgrounds, comments and some sound volume.

heltenjon

I played through this game tonight, and it was slightly frightening and quite confusing. I don't get all the twists and turns of the self-realization the character goes through, but I managed to find the (il)logic needed to proceed. Truly a game like no other I have played, thankfully, I should add. I don't think I could take this every day. Interesting and experimental, but also frustrating and depressing.

There seem to be some bugs. Looking at one of the graffitis brings an error message a way out in the game. I also had to force quit a few times beacause the game froze up. Save often if you play this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk