Error 400 when trying to access website with Firefox

Started by Sinitrena, Fri 21/02/2020 18:43:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinitrena

Hey,

I'm not sure if this is a Problem on my side or with the weside.

When I try to access adventuregamestudio.co.uk or any of the subsides with Firefox (73.0.1 (64-bit)) I get this message:

Code: ags

Notice: Undefined index: Connection in /var/www/adventuregamestudio.co.uk/public_html/forums/Sources/bad-behavior/bad-behavior/common_tests.inc.php on line 95
Error 400

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for / on this server.

An invalid request was received. If you are using a proxy server, bypass the proxy server or contact your proxy server administrator. This may also be caused by a bug in the Opera web browser.

Your technical support key is: 577b-ce19-582e-c5e4

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact noreply at adventuregamestudio.co.uk and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /var/www/adventuregamestudio.co.uk/public_html/forums/Sources/Subs-Db-mysql.php on line 1286
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '`.smf_log_badbehavior` WHERE `date` < DATE_SUB('2020-02-21 18:29:12', INTERVAL 7' at line 1

It works fine with Internet Explorer.

Is this a problem with my Firefox or with the webside?

Cassiebsg

Apparently it's a problem with the very latest release of FF.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

AGA

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 21/02/2020 19:35:10
Apparently it's a problem with the very latest release of FF.

Is that a known issue in the latest Firefox?

cat

I had this problem too, this evening, but now it seems to be working again.

Cassiebsg

Babar been complaining about it all day, and morgan also has the new version, they have auto-update on. I'm still using an older version, so I didn't experienced any problems this time.

My guess is that FF released a version with a bug in it, and has now fixed. So everyone who has auto-update on was affected, but is now good again. Just a guess though. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Sinitrena

Quote from: cat on Fri 21/02/2020 20:03:37
I had this problem too, this evening, but now it seems to be working again.

Seems to work fine for me again too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk