Background illustrator needed for true crime point & click (PAID)

Started by Nestor, Tue 17/03/2020 12:24:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Nestor

Hi all,

I'm in the early stages of a point and click adventure game project and am now ready to look for a background artist.
(If you can do animations also that'd be a plus, but not a requirement.)

I am offering $100 per background. I understand it's not a lot but it's all I can offer at this stage.

Backgrounds will need to be full colour and able to fit on any modern machine without letterboxing.

The game I'm making is in a sense a true crime point and click AG. It's very dark, deals with a lot of mature themes, and isn't the usual happy or comedic game that point and clicks are associated with. I understand that's not for everyone.

The game will essentially be an investigation into the coverup of the protagonists missing friend. He discovers that she was prey to a people trafficking ring that involves the government and high ranking businessmen. Like I said, it's dark.

I have no specific idea of what I want the game to look like at this stage as I'd like it to be more of a collaboration with the artist rather than just another job. So, if you might be interested in this please drop me an email with some examples of your work: onlynestor@protonmail.com

Thank you

Eisul

Hi can you send me the specification for the image background you need?
My email lajnaa72@gmail.com

TimoHidman

I could work long term for your game. I have good knowledge of 3D graphics technology. timohidman@mail.ru

Fred Five

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk