Sabotage on Noegato-Bas

Started by splat44, Wed 05/02/2020 21:33:46

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

Hi,

Since this game has no save/load option, I have to restart fuse puzzle box in which I did solved previously but not sure what I did.

Spoiler
Inside box few buttons (three each sides). Can anyone point me to right direction as this very confusing!
[close]

Cassiebsg

I'll give it a try:
Spoiler

The yellow buttons make the 10 lower boxes, move. The left yellow makes them slide one to the left counter-clockwise, while the button on the right makes them slide to the right clockwise.
The two pink buttons on the left control the 4 boxes that make a square on the top left. While the other two controls the other 4 boxes. The arrows show which direction they slide to clockwise or counter-clockwise.

The objective is to connect the power coming from the left cable to the right cable. Each box will highlight when it's being powered.
So basically you need create a path for the power on the top 8 boxes. It's a slide puzzle with a slightly different configuration than the one we're used to.
[close]

The starting combination seems to be random, so can't give you a step by step clicking guide.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

splat44

Definitely random and just complete this one! Many thank Cassiebsg. Phew!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk