Stellar Mess: The Princess Conundrum Steam Page and Release Date

Started by TibbaGames, Sat 04/04/2020 03:19:39

Previous topic - Next topic

TibbaGames

THE YEAR IS 1991 ...
The world is experiencing times of change, technology is growing and the Internet is finally reaching a massive crowd. In the last decade the movie franchise Stellar Battle took the world by storm, creating fans in every corner of the world. Now the net helps conspiracy theorists spread his ideas about the movie timeline and hidden messages in the script.

YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS HERE ...
Your name is Diego, a comic-book store owner from southern Argentina who believes in this theories and dreams to one day meet his platonic love the real Princess Lanor. Until one day the opportunity comes knocking down the ¿plumbing?, now you have the chance to save the Princess and help the rebellion into his battle against the evil Stellar Armada.

KEY FEATURES:
2D RETRO-STYLE POINT-AND-CLICK ADVENTURE - Travel back to the 80s in this faithfull reproduction of the adventure games from that decade.
16 COLOR PALETTE - Enjoy the artwork done in the same 16 color palette used in games like Maniac Mansion and Zak McKracken.
9VERBS UI - Allow yourself to relive the experience of the mythical 9verbs UI in point-and-clicks adventure games.
FUN PUZZLE DESIGN - Enjoy a fun-oriented puzzle design derive from lightweight storyline.

You can download the demo and wishlist the game in the  Steam Page

And if you wanna know more about the game you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook at @TibbaGames

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

As for the release date, chapter 1 will be available on Itch.io and Steam on January 09, 2023!!!!

Thanks!

Jack

Darth Mandarb

Looks great! Please review the forum rules and update your post with a little more information about the game! Good luck with the production!

heltenjon

I tried the demo and had great fun. The sense of humour is spot on, and the early scumm-style graphics works great. Quite good puzzles in the demo, too. The game doesn't take itself too seriously. Looking forward to further progress here! (nod)

VampireWombat

Just saw Villainy finish streaming it. Good job.

Chomba

Hi! I downloaded the demo and was able to complete it.

Spoiler
I have to admit that I had a hard time deciphering the key to the alarm, especially because of the order of the numbers.
[close]

I'll try to buy you at least a coffee when I can!

I'm also Argentinean (it's weird to write to you in English knowing that we speak the same language).

If I can give you a hand with something, let me know. I do pixel art and can help with puzzle design.

Greetings!

PS: I like that it starts in Patagonia, where we can also suffer alien invasions haha
PS II: You can see some of my recent work on my insta: el_chomba

Edit by the 200 time: I just saw in an interview that someone made you that you are from Comodoro! So am I! I grew up in the Quirno Costa Hood and then I came to study to La Plata in 2007.
If you feel like it, it would be good to get in touch!

TibbaGames

Hi everyone!

After some time without any news, I can tell you that Stellar Mess: The Princess Conundrum now has a Steam page.
You can add the game to your wishlist here.

Its first chapter will be released on January 9, 2023!

And for those who don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram (@TibbaGames), here are some new screenshots of the game:

(I haven't been able to add images so I will add links  :( )
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

Thanks  ;) !

Darth Mandarb

I have merged your separate posts (please do not start a new topic for the same game!).

Also; If your personal site cannot handle sharing images please use Imgur.com (or similar) to include the images in the post and not just static links.

FireFlower

Think you need to update the release date. :)

I also would like to see chapter 1 in one additional store. :)
Story rich DRM-free games - http://fireflowergames.com/

Darth Mandarb

FireFlower please review the forum rules before you post to any more threads in here!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk