Voice actors for a 3D adventure game

Started by xBRANEx, Sat 04/04/2020 20:11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

xBRANEx

Hi Folks!

All the characters have found their actors. Thanks a lot!

I'm not active on this forum as I used to be but I know there's always a lot of talented people here looking to lend a hand. I've moved over from AGS to Godot and I'm coming close to finishing my first 3D game with this lovely engine.

Here's a short video of the game in action:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1246502471096315905

In the game you play as Joe, a simple minded and good-hearted fellow just trying to continue his daily life with his better (and smarter) half Moe in their lovely, protected garden. But other inhabitants of island Lessismor have different plans for them.

The avatars are very much a work in progress! These are the characters I'm looking to voice:

Character name

Short description

Amount of lines

In game look

Rubinstein TAKEN

A devious character, that acts as he's better than everyone. Gets offended easily. Originally envisioned as having German, Scandinavian or British accent.

Just a few sentences

Moe TAKEN

A loving wife above all else, but also responsible for designing all of the electrical devices in their garden. She's full of patience for her other half Joe and instructs him on everything all the way through the game. Originally envisioned as having a British accent and being a little bit posh in nature.

The most of all of them, she's the one that talks to Joe through the whole game.

Bilmo TAKEN

He has strength in abundance but his intellect is a total opposite. A good-hearted but ultimately naive character that easily gets manipulated. He does not say his words but spits them out as if his mouth is working faster than his mind.

The same as Rubinstein. Only an introduction and a goodbye.

Pinpy TAKEN

A real jockster and a mischievous character. He's a local singer in the Lessismor pub and wherever there's trouble be sure that you'll find him! He goes nowhere without his instrument and actually sings all of his sentences. The same like Bilmo and Rubinstein he only has two replicas but he's the one who sings them. I'm aware this character will be harder to find a voice for but I'm hoping I'll get lucky.
I've already had a couple of entries for Pinpy so I wouldn't like to waste anyones time.

The same as Rubinstein and Bilmo. Only an introduction and a goodbye.

That's all folks (for now). All of the characters have a certain personality in my head and their lines are written. But there's a lot of room for improvement and adjustments if anyone is interested in growing the character she/he's looking to voice.
If you want to contact me or have any questions fire away at twitter, here's a discord link https://discord.gg/PExcerZ or send me an email at brane@branegames.com

Thanks for reading!

TimoHidman

Hi Brian. I mailed you my version of Mr. Rubinstein’s voice.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk