Space Cat vs Virus | Free Game

Started by TimoHidman, Wed 15/04/2020 09:56:42

Previous topic - Next topic

TimoHidman

A Space Cat flew to Earth to save it from being infected by a dangerous virus. The cat has a magic weapon that shoots with a water antiseptic. It is necessary to destroy 99 viruses. Spare cartridges and first aid kits appear from time to time. Humanity hopes for salvation. Let's win! Link to download the game under the video on Youtube.

AGA

Please create an AGS games page entry for this game, and provide a download link in this thread.  Nobody wants to have to go to the YouTube link to download the game!

morganw

Quote from: AGA on Wed 15/04/2020 10:11:20
Please create an AGS games page entry for this game, and provide a download link in this thread.  Nobody wants to have to go to the YouTube link to download the game!
Apologies for intervening, but according to the posting rules neither of these actions is listed as a requirement.
https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=45904.0

AGA

Quote from: morganw on Wed 15/04/2020 15:23:00
Apologies for intervening, but according to the posting rules neither of these actions is listed as a requirement.

I appreciate that, but in this case the way it was posted looked more like spam than a genuine AGS game.  The post was even reported by an experienced communiy member asking whether it was actually an AGS game, and it took me a while to check it myself.

morganw

Quote from: AGA on Wed 15/04/2020 16:02:40
Quote from: morganw on Wed 15/04/2020 15:23:00

I appreciate that, but in this case the way it was posted looked more like spam than a genuine AGS game.  The post was even reported by an experienced communiy member asking whether it was actually an AGS game, and it took me a while to check it myself.
Maybe just some friendly marketing advice then...
Anyway, feel free to remove these messages, I just didn't know where to clarify the issue as the rules topic is locked.

TimoHidman

Thanks for the comments. I am new to creating games on the ACS and only recently appeared on this forum. Next time I’ll do everything more carefully so as not to violate the rules of the community and not to mislead the people. ;) (nod)

heltenjon

Fun little action game. The mouse controls do make the game a bit hard for my young children, as they tend to face the wrong way and run out of balls to shoot. For myself this didn't detract any, but gave it an additional challenge. Not hard, but a colourful casual game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk