Midnight Squadron [MAGS April 2020]

Started by JackPutter, Thu 30/04/2020 16:10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

JackPutter

MIDNIGHT SQUADRON

GAME LINK: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2438-midnight-squadron-mags-april-2020-/

SYNOPSIS: In the skies above war-torn Europe, trouble strikes the crew of an RAF bomber as it returns from its mission. The aircraft's copilot Fredericks needs to get to the bottom of what's going on, and live to tell the tale.

SCREENSHOTS:

FEATURES:

• An original horror story full of mystery and suspense
  • Faux 16-colour graphics
  • Approximately 15-20 minutes of gameplay
  • Occasional strong violence and gore
  • "Beneath A Steel Sky" style interface - Left click to interact, right click to examine

If you are a fan of horror films or scary stories in general, I hope you will enjoy this game! Please let me know what you think of it, it is my most ambitious project to date and I would love to hear your feedback.

Slasher

TheFrighter

Thanks Jackputter, I like this "Twilight zone" style!

Is it related to the "Midnight scenes" series?
_

JackPutter

TheFrighter - Thank you so much for playing! I'm really glad you enjoyed it. There's definitely a particular Twilight Zone episode I drew on when I was putting it together.  ;)

I had never heard of the "Midnight Scenes" series before, but after a quick bit of Google-fu I've found the series you mean and it seems to be right up my street! I'll definitely be checking it out, thank you very much for bringing it to my attention!

negator2vc

Nice game with a very unique setting!!!
The black and white graphics style really helped the horror theme of your game.

Mandle

This is so in my wheelhouse...errr... cockpit?!

JackPutter

Hi negator 2vc and Mandle, thank you both so much for checking this out! I'm so glad you both enjoyed it. I'm currently tinkering around with ideas for a full-length game using this little story as a seed, so if you still have an appetite for this kind of thing keep your eyes open!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk