Background Blitz - Hidden Room (CLOSED)

Started by ildu, Mon 04/05/2020 18:05:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Thanks, but to be honest don't know if I want to host it.  :-\ When not even half of those that participated with an entry bothered to vote.  :~(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

kaizen101

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 07/06/2020 10:16:49
Thanks, but to be honest don't know if I want to host it.  :-\ When not even half of those that participated with an entry bothered to vote.  :~(

Congrats Cassiebsg!
I'm sorry I did not vote... I don't vote if I'm one of the participant.. I apologize about that. 

Cassiebsg

Uhm... you should vote, BECAUSE you have participated. Even though all board members are free to vote, only few do so (but the participants are expected to vote).

kaizen101

I see, so that's how it work. Next time will do. I can see that not much participate on voting even on other contest, which should be done by non participant (298 Guests, 5 Users (maybe they are not interested)), but who am I to blame, if I my self don't vote. Just a suggestion, don't you think its best if there is a poll (I think Mags have it) as well on background events like this? Its just that I'm not good at expressing myself, so its easier to click on something.  ;-D     

Stupot

I’m terrible at remembering to vote for these contests (much less participate). I’ll try to do better.

Kaizen, you said you believe you are not good at expressing yourself. Don’t let that worry you. Sometimes you see other people’s detailed explanations to justify their votes. That it not necessary. It’s okay just to put the name of the person next to each category and that’s fine.

kaizen101

I think I will do that, just the name. Thank you so much.  :grin:

Cassiebsg

Yes, just the name is fine, when I have less time that's what I do.  ;)

Fine, I'll think about a new topic.

kaizen101

Hahaha! That's great! I will try to join again  :-D.

Cassiebsg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk