The Adventures of The Black Hawk

Started by croquetasesina, Thu 14/05/2020 19:36:55

Previous topic - Next topic

croquetasesina

We are pleased to present our trailer

CaptainD

I'm getting an error message when trying to play this video, not sure about anyone else?   :(

heltenjon

Yes, me too. I had to choose reply with quotes, then copy the youtube url manually.

Edit: The link is https://youtu.be/B1RJuF0zr2U

The video looks so good! This will be a lot of fun, I'm sure of it!

croquetasesina

I don't quite understand what is causing the playback error, the video and the URL are correctly set :/

Snarky

Quote from: croquetasesina on Thu 20/10/2022 09:39:00I don't quite understand what is causing the playback error, the video and the URL are correctly set :/

In the new forums, embedded YouTube videos should not be the whole URL, but only the YouTube ID (the alphanumeric string at the end). I've edited your post to fix it.

croquetasesina

croquetasesina

We show you a short video with our main theme!

And we encourage you to support our Kickstarter campaign, we need to reach 20k to translate the game!

KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN

Matti

I love the LucasArts-vibes of this game  :)
Good luck with the kickstarter campaign!

croquetasesina

Thank you very much, it's a long way to go! But we will do our best to make it happen!

croquetasesina

Here are some of the rewards we are offering with the Kickstarter campaign!!
Come and take part!

croquetasesina

We have secured the funding, but we still have a long way to go!

croquetasesina

From the team of Las Aventuras de El Halcón Negro, we wanted to start by wishing you a happy holiday season. Christmas is still some time away, but our protagonist has already sent his letter to make sure all his wishes come true.

Although I can tell you that one of ours has already been fulfilled. Just yesterday we announced the recent addition of what we consider to be one of the best pixelart artists and more specifically in the style of LucasArts adventures. Misja van Laatum has joined our team and is already working on a scenario, which I can tell you is going to be a real marvel.

I will keep you posted.

croquetasesina

We continue to work hard on every aspect of the game. While we are raising money for funding, we have redesigned our website:

We encourage you through our ko-fi to help us to get the English localization, which for us is key for the release of the game.

Here is the link to ko-fi, in case you want to help us. Any help is welcome.

;)  ;)  ;)

croquetasesina

Some of our most important dialogues will feature close-ups. Would you like to see the design process?

Don't forget our ko-fi campaign for English localisation, please help!

croquetasesina

I'd like to show you a little preview. Our adventure will feature close-ups in some of the most important dialogues of the story. It will be a way to differentiate the main characters from the secondary ones, following the style of The Secret of Monkey Island.

We're slowly making progress on the funding for professional translation into English. Would you like to lend us a hand? It's the only thing we need to publish the game.

Help us with a ko-fi (or more! :wink:  )  (roll)

SarahLiz

Happy to contribute.  As I said before, I love the look of this game and can't wait to play it--in English!   :-D

Mark1024

Hi.
This game looks great!
I am looking at making a game myself, but I just want to ask, which program do you make your graphics in because they look great 👍
Cheers.
Mark.

croquetasesina

Quote from: SarahLiz on Fri 19/05/2023 18:28:44Happy to contribute.  As I said before, I love the look of this game and can't wait to play it--in English!   :-D

Thanks a million times for your support, we are getting closer and closer, although the uphill is eternal, I am convinced that we will make it!

croquetasesina

Quote from: Mark1024 on Fri 07/07/2023 11:26:29Hi.
This game looks great!
I am looking at making a game myself, but I just want to ask, which program do you make your graphics in because they look great 👍
Cheers.
Mark.

Most of the graphics are made with Deluxe Paint ;)

newwaveburritos

Holy Cow Deluxe Paint lol.  How do you find the workflow?  Is there an advantage to using it?  I only know of it as kind of a relic to be honest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk