Truth be Trolled - a fantasy detective story in glorious 1080p!

Started by Honza, Fri 22/05/2020 00:48:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Nowhere Girl

By the way, how is "Long in the Tooth" going? I have seen that you posted a small update recently, but before there were no updates for a long time...

Honza

Quote from: Nowhere Girl on Mon 21/02/2022 14:29:21
By the way, how is "Long in the Tooth" going? I have seen that you posted a small update recently, but before there were no updates for a long time...

Well, there's good news and... ambivalent news? The good news is, I'm hard at work at it! I even made a bet with a friend to meet certain benchmarks at certain times, and I don't intend to lose it ;). So it looks like that game is well on its way to being finished.

The ambivalent news - I'm not yet sure I will be releasing it for free. As I wrote above, I would like to publish a short game anthology commercially, and LitT will be part of that package. So we'll see once it's done - chances are I'll only publish an updated version of the demo and leave the rest for the commercial release. Then again, I'm excited to see people play it, so who knows, maybe I'll cave :).

Nowhere Girl

Quote from: Honza on Mon 21/02/2022 15:25:54
The ambivalent news - I'm not yet sure I will be releasing it for free. As I wrote above, I would like to publish a short game anthology commercially, and LitT will be part of that package. So we'll see once it's done - chances are I'll only publish an updated version of the demo and leave the rest for the commercial release. Then again, I'm excited to see people play it, so who knows, maybe I'll cave :).
I'm perpetually short on money. :( I mean really.
But maybe I could be a beta tester in exchange?

Honza

Quote from: Nowhere Girl on Mon 21/02/2022 16:03:12
Quote from: Honza on Mon 21/02/2022 15:25:54
I'm perpetually short on money. :( I mean really.
But maybe I could be a beta tester in exchange?

I'll definitely be looking for testers eventually, so I'll try to keep the offer in mind. Good luck with your game, sounds like it could be interesting! Anyway, I've already been reminded that we are getting a bit off topic here, so let's keep this thread focused on Truth be Trolled (which means inactive for now I'm afraid). Feel free to DM me though!

Just to clarify for others, we were talking about this game: Long in the Tooth on GameJolt. Offtopic over!

lapsking

the Thing is in the process, and mostly gone when it's done.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk