------

Started by ------, Sun 24/05/2020 10:22:27

Previous topic - Next topic

------

-----

Ian Aloser

What a nice game !!!!!
Finished it, great graphics, challenging puzzles
motivating story and hours of fun playing it.
Congratulations and thanks for this wonderful game !!!

------

-------

Jack

Congratulations on the release.

Very nice backgrounds. How did you make them?

Meystari F

I have finish this game. I recommend to all gamers to download this wonderful well designed game.
I left my comment on the game database for you.   (nod)

The main character reminds me on one of famous Icelandic handball player Gudjon Valur

[imgzoom]https://m2.mbl.is/f93IDw39qqgDwJCsU2aK-qpnAeA=/1640x1093/smart/frimg/1/15/59/1155949.jpg[/imgzoom]

------

-----

------

------

Meystari F

Quote from: Nergal on Tue 26/05/2020 09:48:13
Thanks a lot for your comment, Fribbi. I'm really glad you had a good time playing it.

Wow, it seems our dear Dery Marlon have a twin in Iceland. I could never have imagine that!  :cheesy:

You are welcome. 
Yes Gudjon Valur was the first man which came into my mind when I saw the main character. 
He really looks like him. He  has actually retired from handball now as a handball player. But he is now training a handball team in Germany.

Shadow1000

I completed the game on Friday and I want to share my opinion:

Overall, this game is excellent in every area.

- The plot is engaging and the pacing of the plot with the puzzles is perfect. Specifically, the number and the difficulty of the puzzles helped the plot unfold at a speed that made me keep wanting to play for the reward of finding out what happens next. The length of the game was perfect. It's hard to create a game of this length while keeping it interesting with a good story but this is a very strong aspect of this game.
- Ok, I have to admit that medieval fantasy adventure happens to be my overall favourite and you got some extra points there.
- Ok, another weakness is that I LOVE games where there is a lot to explore. Lots of good games have been made with 4 rooms but to me, more ground to cover is just that much more fun.
- Anyone just looking at the trailer video will be able to see immediately that the graphics, backgrounds, characters, music, animations are STUNNING. I really don't care what software was used to generate them; I absolutely loved the aesthetics.
- As far as the puzzles; wow...there was such a range, between dialogue and inventory puzzles, a maze puzzle, object puzzles, all the classics and then some. One of my biggest points of the game is that despite the fact that most of the puzzles were multi-stage tasks, I never found myself stuck to the point of frustration. Many games of this length and detail would have 4 pages of posts on the hints forum, but so far people have been able to complete it without needing a single hint.
- The attention to detail here is amazing. There are SO many NPCs with different personalities to interact with, and part of the gameplay is actually getting to know the personalities of the NPCs.

Overall, really a great experience and I recommend that anyone who loves a good adventure should play it.

sthomannch

I just started playing this game, and it is excellent! Nice story line, beautiful backgrounds and the puzzles are just right. With a little bit of investigation and persistence I got through so far and the puzzles make sense. Congratulation!

------

------

sthomannch

I finished the game. Was fantastic, good story, very good puzzles and nicely polished graphics. Sound also added to the atmosphere.

The riddles were interesting, solvable but still I had to scratch my head sometimes. But they made sense and were most refreshing. I concur with Shadow1000.

Thank you for creating and releasing an excellent game

Shadow1000

Quote from: sthomannch on Tue 02/06/2020 09:52:32

The riddles were interesting, solvable but still I had to scratch my head sometimes. But they made sense and were most refreshing. I concur with Shadow1000.

I was going to add: I think the reason I liked the puzzles so much is because they are LOGICAL. I like a challenge that makes me think and has a logical solution.

splat44

Congratulation for that release!

I also finished that days ago and well done!

TheTMD

Good day to all
what was the title of this post? neither in the wayback machine i can find if and i'm curious to understand for which games was this post.

Thanks
TheTMD

Shadow1000

Quote from: TheTMD on Mon 21/06/2021 16:58:28
Good day to all
what was the title of this post? neither in the wayback machine i can find if and i'm curious to understand for which games was this post.

Thanks
TheTMD

How strange. It looks like A tale of a legacy

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2449/

I wonder why the posts were wiped.

LimpingFish

*sigh*

These are user edits, so I guess Nergal wanted to remove himself from the forums for some reason. Fair enough, I suppose, but this is hardly the most considerate way to do it. :-\
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk