MAGS June "Outside" (CLOSED)

Started by Stupot, Tue 02/06/2020 16:54:06

Previous topic - Next topic

VampireWombat

This is all I have to show for myself so far...

Slasher

That's a start VampireWombat ;)

Scaffold and a tube.... Mmmm....

Wanting more (nod)

VampireWombat

I'm not sure if it counts as a scaffold. It's just playground equipment. I do plan to add a slide and a swing set, but not sure what more I'll get done. I have to start the programming phase this weekend.

KyriakosCH

Working on a "different kind of outside".

As in far out  :=

It is a horror game, hopefully I will be able to complete it on time.
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

VampireWombat

I'm trying to decide if it's worth pushing myself to finish something by the deadline or not. Unless I get some flash of inspiration, there will be minimal gameplay and no actual puzzles. And I don't even have a title for the game...

Slasher

I expect you guys will ask for a month's extension  (laugh)

Tick tock, tick tock   ;)

KyriakosCH

I'm afraid I will have to ask for a two month extension  :=

JackPutter

I'm afraid there's not a hope in hell that I can get anything finished on time, I don't think even an extension would be enough for me to complete even the most stripped-down version of my idea. I'm going to have to bow out, best of luck to everyone still working on their entries!

VampireWombat

I'll do what I can to figure out some kind of puzzles or interesting interactions.
But an extension would help. Even if it was only a couple of hours.

heltenjon

Need a title, Vampire Wombat? And you got a playground with a slide, a tube and a swing?

Youtube - the slide into swinging!  (laugh)

VampireWombat

Assessing things this morning, I've come to the conclusion I'd need 2-5 days to turn what I have into anything worth even calling a game. So, I guess I'm out. Good luck to anyone else who might still be working on a game.

Stupot

Sorry guys I’m just catching up with this thread. I can’t give a big extension because tomorrow is my only day off to do the sorty-out bits. But I can delay for a few hours if anyone needs it.

KyriakosCH

Ok, maybe it is worth a try. Can I have five hours? :)

Stupot

KyriakosCH

I did my best, but unfortunately it isn't in game-ready mode at all...
:/

Stupot

Just the one entry, then. Unlucky to VampireWombat and KyriakosCH. You both look like you had something interesting going on in your screenshots.

Thanks to Slasher for keeping us just alive. I know you don't like to win by default, but nevertheless Perceptions looks very interesting and is the Winner of MAGS June.

No poll, but still everyone go and play Perceptions. And how about taking the extra time to go and rate and comment on any games that you've played recently.

Slasher

As Stu said....

Anyhow, I guess it's up to me to choose a topic  8-0

Buckle up brothers and prepare  (laugh)

KyriakosCH

:)

On the bright side, if it fits the topic, I may just use the game I am working on since a few days ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk