Author Topic: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (DEMO on STEAM!)  (Read 4585 times)

Re: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (NEW TEASER)
« Reply #20 on: 24 Mar 2021, 15:15 »
HELLO GUYS!

Big News - We’re launching a new devlog video series called “Brick by Brick” to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how Castle Dornstein is being made! In this episode, meet the DMG team.

Re: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (NEW TEASER)
« Reply #21 on: 28 May 2021, 13:40 »
In this week’s installment of our devlog series “Brick by Brick,” join lead artist Daragh Carroll as he designs a character and explains his creative process!

Hello Fellow AGSers,

Castle Dornstein's Steam page is alive! You can wishlist now :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1595390/Castle_Dornstein

Re: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (DEMO ON STEAM!)
« Reply #23 on: 17 Sep 2021, 14:09 »
Hello friends!

We just released the DEMO on Steam, please feel free to try it out and let us know what you think!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1595390/Castle_Dornstein/

Re: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (DEMO on STEAM!)
« Reply #24 on: 21 Sep 2021, 22:58 »
Woo hoo!  I just finished playing it.  It's looking really good!  I'm liking all of the characters, (although by the end, I don't trust a one of 'em), and starting to get into the story.  My only teeeeeeeeny criticism is that the main character walks a bit slow.  Not a big deal in this demo, but if he has any large amounts of walking to do during the rest of the game, it might get a little annoying.  But just a little.  Otherwise, I'm loving it so far! 

Re: Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (DEMO on STEAM!)
« Reply #25 on: 22 Sep 2021, 18:03 »
Woo hoo!  I just finished playing it.  It's looking really good!  I'm liking all of the characters, (although by the end, I don't trust a one of 'em), and starting to get into the story.  My only teeeeeeeeny criticism is that the main character walks a bit slow.  Not a big deal in this demo, but if he has any large amounts of walking to do during the rest of the game, it might get a little annoying.  But just a little.  Otherwise, I'm loving it so far! 

This is great feedback, we will certainly be taking it into account for the main game. Thank you so much!