Castle Dornstein - Digital Mosaic Games (DEMO on STEAM!)

Started by Thanyx, Fri 05/06/2020 10:08:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanyx

HELLO GUYS!

Big News - We're launching a new devlog video series called "Brick by Brick" to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how Castle Dornstein is being made! In this episode, meet the DMG team.

Thanyx

In this week's installment of our devlog series "Brick by Brick," join lead artist Daragh Carroll as he designs a character and explains his creative process!

Thanyx

Thanyx

Hello friends!

We just released the DEMO on Steam, please feel free to try it out and let us know what you think!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1595390/Castle_Dornstein/

SarahLiz

Woo hoo!  I just finished playing it.  It's looking really good!  I'm liking all of the characters, (although by the end, I don't trust a one of 'em), and starting to get into the story.  My only teeeeeeeeny criticism is that the main character walks a bit slow.  Not a big deal in this demo, but if he has any large amounts of walking to do during the rest of the game, it might get a little annoying.  But just a little.  Otherwise, I'm loving it so far! 

Dkobylarz

Quote from: SarahLiz on Tue 21/09/2021 22:58:23
Woo hoo!  I just finished playing it.  It's looking really good!  I'm liking all of the characters, (although by the end, I don't trust a one of 'em), and starting to get into the story.  My only teeeeeeeeny criticism is that the main character walks a bit slow.  Not a big deal in this demo, but if he has any large amounts of walking to do during the rest of the game, it might get a little annoying.  But just a little.  Otherwise, I'm loving it so far! 

This is great feedback, we will certainly be taking it into account for the main game. Thank you so much!

Thanyx

Big news! Digital Mosaic Games now has a Discord server! Join us to discuss Metaphobia and Castle Dornstein, and meet other adventure game enthusiasts!

Discord: discord.gg/MHWCrVmh
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Digital_Mosaic1

Snarky

Quote from: Thanyx on Fri 17/09/2021 14:09:23We just released the DEMO on Steam

Could you possibly share the demo on some platform other than Steam? It's not that I have anything against Steam, but it will not let me download a Windows game when it detects that I'm on a Mac.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk