30 minutes

Started by MA Moncada, Sat 11/07/2020 20:02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

MA Moncada

Quote from: heltenjon on Mon 20/07/2020 13:02:51
My plan to get to ending number 7 brought me to ending number 5 instead. I'd count that one as a good ending, too. But there are some more things to try. I still haven't found ending number 3, in addition to that elusive 7.  :)

I fully agree with Shadow1000. This game makes the most out of its size! I'm growing more impressed by the minute.

Thanks for the nice comment!

Spoiler
If you reached ending #5 and #6, then you are very close to achieve ending #7 (the best one)
[close]

Stupot

This game looks good. Well done for getting it made.

Creamy

I didn't fare well on my first attempt.

I won't give up but a couple of things are trying my patience:
- the unskippable walks - especially considering the time limit.
- all the doors look the same. Some indications would be welcome.
- no feedback for the wrong actions.

The couple of puzzles that I solved were good.

MA Moncada

Quote from: Creamy on Wed 19/08/2020 22:11:17
I didn't fare well on my first attempt.

I won't give up but a couple of things are trying my patience:
- the unskippable walks - especially considering the time limit.
- all the doors look the same. Some indications would be welcome.
- no feedback for the wrong actions.

The couple of puzzles that I solved were good.

Thanks for trying the game, and I am happy you enjoy the puzzles

Thank you also for yoyr feedback on the points you'd like to see different, these are useful to me since I am futting toghether an upgraded version of the game (which includes the resolution of some bugs that were highlighted by some people in the forum) . In particular on these:
- I did not want to have the corridors and the rooms to look different because of the typical modular design of structures like space stations. However, I can think about adding some simple pictograms closeby the doors to give an indication without loosing that 'modular space' feeling
- fair point on the feedback on wrong actions. I will add it
- the walk timing is an intentional design choice that tries to get the feeling of some of the old shool games. I understand that it is controversial and not everyone may like it (some will find it frustrating)

I hope you'll keep playing to the ending (well, to get some of the good ones) - in case of hints needed I'll be happy to help

Monsieur OUXX

This game is absolutely worth playing. Once you go past the ugliness, it's actually a pretty cool game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk