List of my open source ags things

Started by eri0o, Wed 24/06/2020 02:22:00

Previous topic - Next topic

eri0o

eri0o's Adventure Game Studio Repositories!

Using AGS for some time now, here's a list of things I made!

Script Modules

Engine Plugins

• agsimgui | Downloads ⇩ |

• An ImGui plugin for Adventure Game Studio, so you can create beautiful and fast GUIs using AGS Script.
  • agsbox2d | Downloads ⇩ |

• AgsBox2D is a physics plugin for Adventure Game Studio that gives access to the Box2D library created by Erin Catto. API is more inspired in the one used in Löve than the original Box2D one.
  • agssqlite | Downloads ⇩ |

• SQLite plugin for Adventure Game Studio, adds way to store and retrieve information from local SQLite databases!

Editor Plugins

• agsModuleList | Downloads ⇩ |

• includes both the agsModuleList website and the agsget Editor Plugin, which makes finding and downloading AGS Modules easy. If you want to update or add your module, open a PR. Any questions, open an issue.

Open Source Games

Miscellaneous

• Tea for Two Android Studio Project

• This repository may be useful for one porting their own AGS game to Android. I added a README that tries to go throgh things step by step
  • ash2doc

• From ashes to documentation, turn AGS Script Header files into friendly text in Markdown or BBCode. WIP, JS, help needed.

Forks

• AGS-Controller | Downloads ⇩ |

• AGS-Controller is a SDL2 Gamepad plugin for AGS, this fork has CI integration to provide automatic cross platform builds.
  • AGSWaves | Downloads ⇩ |

• AGSWaves provides helpful features to work around ags3 sound limitation and other things. This fork has CI integration to provide automatic cross platform builds.
  • agslua | Downloads ⇩ |

• agslua plugin adds lua support to 3.x AGS Editor. This fork adds CI integration to provide builds for Linux and MacOS.

Thank you for reading this list.
Markdown version | GitHub repo for this

Mehrdad

Thanks a lot @eri0o . Great list. 8-0 Nice job!
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

Crimson Wizard

Sqlite and fastwave plugins have messed up description.

eri0o

Thanks CW! I did not notice it before :) Fixed!  :-D

arj0n

Clarvalon

Thanks for putting your stuff on Github, it's a really useful collection of resources.  Looking forward getting time to poke around the Dungeon Hands source code inparticular.
XAGE - Cross-Platform Adventure Game Engine (alpha)

lorenzo

Great list, you did some fantastic work eri0o!
Maybe you could include AGS Config too on the list?

eri0o

Thanks lorenzo! I forgot I did that! xD (I also noticed I need to add ags chocolatey package too...)

I think ash2doc (.ash comments -> markdown; npm install -g ash2doc) is somewhat working now if someone wants to try the latest version (thanks to Edmundito who pushed some fixes to his parser! :]), it's a bit crude but not sure how to go from where it is.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk