Proofreading (English)

Started by Pogwizd, Sun 23/08/2020 12:53:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogwizd

I guess that I'm not the only one who spent most of the lockdown playing or making small adventure games. My last produce can be seen here: https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=58366.0. If you like what you saw, read on.

The game is far from being finished, but a short demo is practically ready to be released. What's missing, though, is audio of any kind. As much as I enjoy writing, coding, and (even) drawing, I don't think I've got what it takes (i.e. time) to create a nice audio ambient. That's why, if anyone of you out there enjoys making sounds and music and has got a little bit of free time and will to join me in my endeavours, feel free to PM me.

The other thing that would be good for the project is proofreading all the text that appears in the game. I think that all the text is comprehensible but because I'm not a native English speaker I assume there might be bits that are clunky or odd. So again, if you think this is something you could help me out with, I will be more than grateful.

This is a hobby project, so I can't offer you any money in return.

gspit1124

Hey there...I'd be interested in helping you proofread. I am trying to get more experience and understand that it is not a paid gig.

Feel free to contact me here for my email.

Thank you!
Gretchen

Pogwizd

Hi Gretchen,
Thanks for your post :) I've sent you a PM.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk