Creative Production > Critics' Lounge

Little "tribute" to Maniac Mansion characters

(1/3) > >>

Marcin K.:
Hi!
I play with ASG from time to time but still have not enough time to fathom it properly. My daily job are animations for kids - I'm the co-creator of very popular kid songs channel in Poland and I've made few characters in style of my animations. I'm going to put them in some future kid videos as a little easter eggs (zero waste :) ) but also I'm trying to remake few rooms from the Maniac Mansion game. You know, to practice work with this engine. Probably without using all characters but once I started to draw (and to recycle) it was hard to stop and decided to drew them all. Still working on Jeff.

All graphics are made in neutral pose and all body (and some clothing) parts are on separate layers to be later imported and animated in Adobe After Effects (some of them still have markers on the joints  :) ). I always start with (sort of 3/4) pose and on that base I draw, if necessary, front, side, back view etc

I'm curious how do you guys find my renditions of beloved characters.

Mandle:
I so want to play a game, unconnected to Maniac Mansion, where the guy on the far left is the main player character and it's called "Douche Quest".

Snarky:
:thumbsup:

Not that much to say about this, really. Cool to put some Maniac Mansion Easter Eggs in kids' stuff, thanks for sharing.

Danvzare:
My first thought upon seeing this was "Where's Jeff?" Glad to know you didn't forget him though.
Overall, quite nice.
Make sure to tell us if and when you get these guys in as easter eggs.  :-D

AndreasBlack:

--- Quote from: Mandle on 15 Jul 2020, 12:56 ---I so want to play a game, unconnected to Maniac Mansion, where the guy on the far left is the main player character and it's called "Douche Quest".

--- End quote ---

Lol, agree. I don't like bernards chubby face. He should be more skinny, nor his belly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version