Coloring Ball: Monster Egg Discovered [Concluded]

Started by DBoyWheeler, Tue 08/09/2020 10:56:12

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Coloring Ball: Monster Egg Discovered

A group of explorers have returned and found a strange egg belonging to some large mythical creature.

What do you imagine it looks like?

Pick one of the egg-shapes and decide what the monster egg might be like.

You may:
-Color the Outlines
-Submit multiple entries
-Use as many colors as you want.

Results

Trophies:
1st Place Sinitrena
2nd Place Klatuu
3rd Place ToeKnee, by default (even though he didn't stay within the shape, I didn't want the trophy to go to waste.)

(I know, the shapes are kind of big, but I didn't want the shapes to be too small.)

Sinitrena

It's a cute little dragon!!!
In a garishly colourful egg...

DBoyWheeler

Hooray!  Our first entry!

And I like this one too!

Klatuu

I had a beautiful egg, but unfortunately, while carrying it, I stumbled over a toy fire engine going down the stairs, tripped on some marbles, skidded on some spilled olive oil and slipped on a banana peel, and sadly dropped in in a frying pan. Fortunately, I have eleven more. So...here's my egg?

Sinitrena

Lol, that's great, Klatuu. Makes me hungry.

milkanannan

It’s so realistic!  :-D Ok my entry coming soon...

ToeKnee

If it’s not broken, let’s fix it till it is...!

DBoyWheeler

@Klatuu HA HA!  Well played.

@ToeKnee Um, shouldn't coloring ball entries stay within the boundaries?  Even if it isn't expressly stated, I figured it'd be implied.

Sinitrena

I think we need a voting or a decision here. The deadline was three days ago.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Klatuu

1.) Sinitrena - I like the colors; it has sort of a crayon look to it.
2.) ToeKnee - Nicely done! Usually, though, Coloring Balls ask that you stay within the outline, and not add additional items around it. Still, it's a beautiful egg!

Thanks for starting this up again, DBoyWheeler!

Sinitrena

I... I didn't mean: start voting. I'm not supposed to...  8-0

Oh, whatever.

1.) Klatuu - very realistic.
2.) ToeKnee - while it does look great, in the Colouring Ball you're supposed to stay in the defined outline. That's part of the challange.

Stupot

1) Sinitrena
2) Klatuu
3) Toeknee (The dragon is beautiful, but it's the egg that counts).

Sinitrena

Soooo, it's a week since the inoffical voting started... It looks like I've won, but because of that I certainly shouldn't be the one to decide that this round is over. But I also don't want this competition to die on as again, either.  (roll)

Soooo, who wants to declare me the winner?  ;) :-D

Cassiebsg

Well, he hasn't logged in the past 5 days... which means he should have seen that we have voted... I say that if he doesn't show up in the next 2 days and takes control of the competition, then I declare Sinitrena the winner.

Anyone opposes ? Say it now, or forever hold your mouth.  ;)

Gilbert

Yeah. Just wait a bit and take it over to keep things moving.

DBoyWheeler

Oh crap, I forgot all about this.  I need to set up the votes.

So yeah, the only entries are Sinistrena and Klatuu
Sinistrena:
Klatuu:

Voting will be until Oct. 30th.

Sorry I took so long to get back to this.

Sinitrena

That's an awefully long voting period, especially because people already voted. And I'm kind of afraid you will forget again when nobody posts here for more than a week.

But it's your decision. I assume you accept the votes people already posted?

(Is it really that difficult to get my name right? Cassiebsg forgets an n, DBoyWheeler adds an s (twice). If it were at least the same letter...  :-D Kidding)

Cassiebsg

(laugh) I think it was a typo on part  :-[ , even though I normally copy/paste the nicks to make sure I get them correct.  (laugh)

But DBW's typo is at least very funny... you are indeed "sinistre" (sinister), specially when playing Wofl.  (laugh)

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Sinitrena on Sat 17/10/2020 20:48:59
That's an awefully long voting period, especially because people already voted. And I'm kind of afraid you will forget again when nobody posts here for more than a week.

But it's your decision. I assume you accept the votes people already posted?

(Is it really that difficult to get my name right? Cassiebsg forgets an n, DBoyWheeler adds an s (twice). If it were at least the same letter...  :-D Kidding)
Sorry for the typo.  Also, I made the voting period long in case I forget again.

And yes, the previous votes count.

[Update]

It seems we may not get any more votes, so I decided to end the contest:

ToeKnee kinda gets #3 by default (even though you have to stay in the shape--that's kind of implied in coloring ball), and I didn't want the bronze egg to go to waste.

2nd Place is Klatuu

And #1 goes to Sinitrena

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk